Chapter 28

When I woke up, Tyler was there waiting for me to get up. Like literally, he was standing in my face waiting for me to get up. I pushed his face away from mine and he laughed.

"I've been waiting for you to get up. Today is gonna be awesome." He cheered.

"Yeah, I guess." I had no motivation at all today.

"Get up and get dressed." He demanded as he pulled me out the bed.

"I don't want to. Can't I cancel?" I wanted to go on a date with Vic, but I didn't feel like it today.

"No. Now get your little ass up and get dressed." He kissed me and left. "And you better be ready in 30 minutes." He yelled as he went further through the apartment.

I forced myself to get up and go the bathroom. I started running the water and wandered through the apartment like a zombie. I didn't feel like going on through this day, something was dragging me down. I showed Tyler that I was awake, he was laying in Mike's lap. They cheered and I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower.

I showered and went into my room to get dressed. I had the biggest dilemma, I didn't know what to wear. I wanted to ask Tyler what he thinks I should wear, but he would make a big deal out of it. I ended up just putting on my black skinny jeans, my Bring Me The Horizon shirt, and my toms. I was still wearing my mom's bright pink scarf around my wrist, I never took it off. I looked in the mirror, it was good enough for me.

I left my room and went to the kitchen, I needed food. Mike and Tyler weren't on the couch anymore, they probably went to their room. I fixed me a bowl of cereal and my body wanted to completely shut down. I couldn't shake this feeling, it was overwhelming. I finished eating and went back to my room. My phone was lit up, I had a text.

'Be there in 10. ;)'

I smiled at the winky face, maybe I was just nervous. I went back in the front room and started watching tv. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it.

'Out with Mike. Went to get food. Have fun on date. :P.'

He's such a dork. I laughed and texted him back.

'Suck my dick!'

'I'll put that on my to-do list.'

I couldn't help but to burst into laughter. I love talking to Tyler, he always made me feel better. The overwhelming feeling I once had, vanished after his last text. I was about to text back when someone knocked on the door. I put my phone in my pocket and went to answer it.

"Hey. Ready to go?" Vic asked when I opened the door.

"Uh, yeah. Just give me a minute. Come on in." I stepped aside to let him in.

"This is a nice apartment." He was looking around and staring at the pictures we had.

"Thanks. I'll just be a minute." I ran back to my room to calm my nerves. Feelings of nostalgia were coming over me. I texted Tyler to tell him.

'I don't think I can do this.'

'He's there? You have to go! Remember what I said last night.'

'Fine. Okay."

'Have fun.'

I locked my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I grabbed my wallet and walked back to the front room. He heard me come and turned around and smiled at me.

"Ready?" I nodded.

"Yeah." I laughed nervously.

"Let's go then." He motioned for me to come.