Chapter 39

When me and Vic finished eating our food, I went to take a shower while he cleaned. He told me to shower and get dressed for the beach. He was planning on giving me a surprise and I couldn't wait. I hurried up and showered and hopped out. When I left the bathroom, he was gone and the room was spotless.

I sat down on the side of the bed and went through my clothes. I didn't know what I was to wear, but I'm guessing casual. I put on a plain t-shirt and took one of his khaki shorts. I slipped on my vans and laid across the bed, waiting for him. I started to play angry bird on my phone while I waited.

"Well isn't this a sight to see." I heard him say. I jumped and turned over and smiled at him.

"I didn't hear you come in." I rolled out of bed and went over to hug him.

"That was the point." He snickered.

"Whatever." I leaned forward and kissed him and he let out an excited moan and pulled back.

"Before I forget. Jaime's leaving today, but justin won't be able to leave until tomorrow." He pouted.

"That's fine." I shrugged it off and went to my suitcase.

"It isn't. I want to spend time with you while I can." He came over and wrapped his arms around me as I looked through my bag

"I want to spend time with you too, but I don't know. I can wait though." He turned me around and pulled me close.

"It isn't. We're gonna have a great time today regardless. I just don't want any ex's here. But that won't get in my way." He said with a determined smile and kissed my lips slowly.

"Okay." I said through the kiss. I gave him one last peck before jumping on the bed. I crossed my legs and patted the spot beside me.

"God, how did I ever get stuck with the most wonderful kid ever?" He teased.

"Uh, we ended up stranded on an island together." I said sarcastically and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Best time of my life." He quickly leaned forward and kissed my tongue and I groaned.

"Ewwww cooties." I brushed my tongue off.

"Big baby." He tussled my hair.

"You're baby." I smiled innocently and kissed him.

"Damn right." He agreed.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked impatiently.

"Well, I don't know." He shrugged and smiled menacingly.

"Vic, come on. Please tell me." I whined.

"Fine. I'm going out, you're going home." He stood up and started messing with my suitcase.

"What? No." I got scared and he started to laugh.

"I was just kidding Kells." He came over to the bed and sat down.

"Meanie." I hit his arm lightly and he acted like it hurt.

"I guess someone's not going snorkeling or surfing." My eyes got huge at the words. "Or maybe even a luau tonight." He teased.

"No, I want to go." I whined. "We're really going to do all of that?" I jumped up and down.

"Of course, anything for you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Can we go now?" I begged.

"Snorkeling isn't until 3 hours from now." He pointed out. I looked at the time and it was 10.

"Ugh, okay fine. What are we going to do until then?" I asked.

"Well, I want to show you something." He stood up and took my hand.