Chapter 51

**Vic's P.O.V.**

I had to hurry to Kellin. I didn't care if the cops stopped me from speeding. I need o get to him quick. If it's anything like last time, he's putting up a fight. He probably isn't even on his way home.

I called Tyler, I needed him to be there and make sure Kellin doesn't try anything.

"Go to the house and watch after Kellin." I told him as soon as he picked up.

"Vic, it's late. Kellin's probably sleeping." He mumble in his half asleep phase.

"He's not. I called him, he was going to kill himself again. He was acting like he did when I stopped him. He said he was coming to see me, but he didn't know where I was." I said quickly, the words leaving my mouth 80 miles/ hour.

"Okay, maybe he did know where you were and was coming to see you." Tyler tried to convince me.

"No, he didn't. I was in Michigan, how could he know that. Plus, he texted me with lyrics from that song I made for him. Look, I don't need to argue with you, please just check on him." I said finally.

"Okay. I'll go now." He sighed and hung up.

I was speeding down the highway, I needed to get to Utah quick. I didn't play music, I sat in silence trying to think. How can I come out and tell this to Kellin? He's going to be devastated by this and it'll be my fault. I need him here with me though, this is the only way.

My phone started to ring and I answered it. I knew it was probably Tyler telling me he checked on Kellin.

"He's not here."

Those word echoed through my mind and I dropped my phone. I didn't bother to pick it up, I just stepped on the gas. How could he not be home? He promised that he would go there. I looked at my surroundings, nothing but pure darkness.

Flashbacks of me and Kellin came to mind. Me and him in Hawaii, on tour, dates, sleeping together. His smile flashed through most of them and his sparkly green eyes. I needed him to be alright for me. I turned one of the corners to get on the interstate.

I knew this might be the end of things when I saw it. Everything was what I feared most and I wouldn't be able to see Kellin again. I just wanted him to know I love him as I want him to be safe.

**Kellin's P.O.V.**

It's cold down here and it feels like I belong. The water surrounding me, it's all I've wanted. To be surrounded by something bigger than me.

I've started to grow use to the coldness. My tears are dried and my body's at peace. I'm just floating along with the currents.

I looked through the waters to displaced figures. They're coming towards me and I don't react. I simply stay still and let come what will.

"Kellin." A woman's voice says in my ear.

"Mom?" I quit floating and swim around to face her beautiful figure.

"Kellin honey, you can't do this." She grabs me and hugs me.

"I miss you. I miss Vic." I tell her as she holds me.

"I can't have you out here. Go to Vic, you need to be with him." She says letting go of me.

"I will be." I smile at her and someone comes up behind me. Grabbing me from behind and kissing my neck.

"I'll keep him safe." Vic's voice says. I turn around and the water splashes as he smiles.

"I've always had a feeling you would." My mom says. I turn around to her and swim closer to her. Hugging her and crying in her arms.