Chapter 31

Me and Justin were headed to the airport. Mike and Tyler volunteered to drop us off so that we wouldn't get my car towed. We were going to stay in hotel for a week at a lovely hotel. Of course we would be staying in seep rate beds, I wasn't that comfortable with him. I was playing with my scarf when Tyler spoke to me.

"Kellin, are you excited about the trip?" I looked up at him. He knew I kind of didn't want to go, but I wanted to try.

"Yeah." I faked a smile and looked to Justin. He kissed my cheek and I looked back down at my scarf.

"So, do you guys know what you're going to do there?" Mike asked.

"I was thinking surfing, swimming, maybe even a little partying." Justin suggested, bumping into me playfully.

"Sure, sounds fun." I agreed.

They talked about the trip the entire time. It didn't take long before we were at the airport. I tried to rush everyone, I just wanted to get everything over with. Tyler and Mike went with us to the gate and waved us off.

The plane ride was 7 fucking hours, the longest hours ever. I listened to music for the most part and slept the rest. Whenever I was still for too long, I got extremely tired. Justin woke me up when the plane landed. I looked out the window and saw magnificent beauty.

"Isn't this wonderful?" He asked.

"Yes." I was breath taken.

We got off and went to baggage claim and got our bags. We stood outside and waved down a taxi to go to the hotel. We stayed in a 5 star resort, Justin paid for it all. I was thankful for it, he said it was the least he could do.

We checked in and got our hotel key. The bellhop took our bags and followed us to the elevator. We rode all the way to the seventh floor and went to our room.

"Put the bags there." Justin told the bellhop once he opened the door.

"This is amazing." I went over to the window and out to the balcony. We had a view of the beach and saw all the people and palm trees everywhere.

"Only for you." He came and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I turned around and smiled at him.

"So you wanna go down to the beach or pool first?" I eagerly asked.

"Let's go to the pool, the beach is soo expected." He smiled and kissed my lips.

I hesitated before kissing back, his lips tasted like peppermint. I pulled away and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Bet I'll beat you to the pool." I pushed him aside and ran to my suitcase. My swim trunks were on top, I grabbed them and went to the bathroom.

"Hey, no fair." He called out when I locked the door.

I started undressing and slipping the trunks on. When I opened the door, he was struggling to pull off his pants. I laughed on mockery and ran to the elevator. When the doors started to close I saw him coming.

"Too late." I laughed at him when there was no way for him to get in.

**Vic's P.O.V**

I didn't really want to leave for Hawaii. I was leaving Mikey, I hadn't been a away from him but for maybe a couple of days. But this was different, I was going to a different state and for a week. He and Tony dropped us off at the airport and waved goodbye to us at the gate.

The plane ride sucked. I listened to music to pass the time. I sang quietly to myself while Jaime slept. His snores bothered most of the passengers. I stuffed tissue in his mouth to quiet him down.