Chapter 34

That lying piece of shit. He expected me to believe him and runaway with him. He's here with Jaime and gets mad at me for being with Justin. I should be the one mad, since me and him met, he's apparently been dating. I've never had a boyfriend until now, lame I know, but still. He beats Justin up because he can't stand to see me with anyone. Well, how does he think this makes me feel?

"So where's your boyfriend?" I look over at Jaime who's smiling.

"Uh, he went jogging." I lied. I didn't want him to know what Vic did.

"You didn't go with him?" He asks a lot of questions.

"Nah, I'm not much of a runner." I admit.

"Oh." He drinks some more of his water.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Maybe since Jaime's here, Vic has to be around.

"In our room. He was arrested and I bailed him out, and now he's pissed." Vic was in jail?

"Really? Do you know what he did?" I already knew the answer to this.

"No, all I know is Mike called and told me." Mike.

Maybe I could call Mike and get some information out of him. Vic won't be the only one digging information up from people. I took another drink of my smoothie and excused myself from Jaime.

"No problem. It was nice seeing you." He smiled and held out his hand.

"You too." I shook his hand and walked off.

I looked down at my phone and saw I had 2 missed calls. One from Tyler, the other a number I didn't recognize. I called the one I didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

'Hi, is this Kellin Quinn.' a lady asked.

"Yes."

'Great. Uh we have a Mr. Justin here and you were his only contact here. We want to tell you that he's perfectly fine, just in pain. He can go home but he needs to rest.'

"Thanks. I'm on my way to get him now."

'Okay, have a great day.' I hung up.

Now it was time to call Mike. I looked back at the resort, no one on the balconies.

'Hey Kellin.' He greeted me.

"Hey Mike. What's up with your brother?" I asked.

'What do you mean?'

"He gets mad at me for being with another guy, but he's here with Jaime." I practically shouted into the phone.

'Kellin, wait there's a reason behind his anger.'

"Oh really?"

'Yes, you see Vic loves only you. You wouldn't come with him and he was trying to get his mind off of you. That's what Jaime was for. He called me and was crushed that you wouldn't love him. He wanted you but you won't let him in, you let that guy.' He explained.

"Mike that still doesn't make up for him beating Justin up."

'He beat Justin up?' He didn't know?

"Yeah, didn't you know? I talked to Jaime and he said you were the one who told him he was in jail." I confessed.

'Yeah, I was. But he didn't tell me the reason why he went to jail.' He answered.

"Oh, well I have to go get Justin from the hospital, I'll talk to you later." I didn't wait for a reply I just hung up.

Why didn't Vic tell Mike why he went to jail?

**Vic's P.O.V.**

I just sat there in bed, I didn't want to talk or sleep. I was getting countless calls, mostly from Tyler. I knew Kellin probably told him what happened. Mike started to call and I just turned my phone off. I laid in the bed, regretting ever going on this vacation.