Chapter 27

After I left Vic, I went to find Tyler and Michael. I went off to the back where they left me with Vic. They weren't there so I went ahead and watched the guys perform. I texted them asking where they were, they didn't reply. I was at the front of the stage and I watched the guys play. Vic was perfect for the stage, he looked so comfortable and seemed like he belonged on there.

I cheered for them. They were actually pretty good, I liked their songs. I couldn't help but to stare at Vic. I had gone countless days never getting him off my mind. Just last week was I able to get over him. Now, I had an explosion of emotions bolting through me and an uncontrollable urge for him.

They sang one song in particular that I really loved. It was called Clush. The way Vic's voice harmonized with the beat, was mezmorizing. I watched him play the guitar, he was so in sync with it. I just loved the way his voice floated over me.

I watched him and only him. Soon, his eyes landed on me. I wasn't sure that he was looking at me directly. I smiled at him as he continued singing and he winked at me. I knew then that he was looking at me.

Their set only lasted for 20 minutes. They sang and talked to the fans some. They announced they were working on their album and how it would be released in March. The crowd roared as they finished and went offstage. I didn't know what band was playing next, but I didn't want to see. I left the audience and went backstage to find the guys.

"Hey." Vic stopped me when I got backstage.

"Hey." I smiled and continued walking.

"Hey," he grabbed my hand and stopped me. When I turned around, he dropped it. "Want to go get some coffee or something?" He asked.

I knew he was nervous, but I agreed. He asked me to wait while he went and put up his things. He told Mike where he was going while he changed. He gave one of the security guys his guitar as he grabbed my hand. He pulled me along, leading me down the street.

When we got to the coffee shop, I ordered water, I wasn't a huge coffee fan. Vic ordered a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whip cream. He pulled out my chair for me to sit down, before sitting down himself.

"So, how has things been?" He asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"It's been good. I got a job, and I've been living with Tyler and Michael. It was really sweet of you to get them their meeting." I added.

"Thanks. It was the least I could do for them." He smiled at me.

"How have you been?" I took a sip of my water.

"Good. Tour can be hectic, but it's fun." He chuckled lightly to himself.

"That's good." He nodded.

The silence overcame us, as awkwardness swallowed us. I took out my phone and texted Tyler. I knew that this might have been a bad idea. I wasn't comfortable being around him anymore.

'Me and Mike went to the studio. Is there any way Vic could bring you home?'

'I'd rather he didn't. Just come and get me.' I begged.

"Is everything alright?" Vic asked.

"Yeah. I was just telling Tyler where I was so he could pick me up." I explained.

"I'll take you home." He volunteered.

"No, it's okay." I refused.

"No, it's fine. I want to." He admitted.

"Okay. I'll text Tyler." He nodded.

'Never mind. Vic volunteered to drive me home.'

'Good Luck. ;)'