Chapter 37

**Vic's P.O.V.**

I can't believe this, it happens every single time. Me and Kellin get a good thing going then he pushes me away. I was actually quiet tired of it, that's why i opened the door up to him. If he wants to constantly push me away because he's scared. But I admit, when he left, I did feel a sense of lonliness. He was the only thing that really mattered to me.

I walked over to my bed and sat down and started to text him. He was probably in the lobby by now, and I didn't want him mad at me. I started the new message when someone started to bang on the door. I groaned in frustration and went to answer it. Kellin stood behind the door and I rolled my eyes, what does he want.

"What do you want?" I wasn't up for arguing with him anymore.

"You.' He bluntly stated before pushing me into the room and attaching his lips to mine.

"What's going on?" I pushed him away, I was confused.

"I'm tired of running. I'm tired of fear. I'm tired of not being with you." He looked at me with lust filled eyes and stepped towards me.

I didn't know what was going through his mind, but i wanted what was going through mine. I pulled him close, grabbing his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I walked back to the wall throwing him against it.

He groaned in pain, but didnt stop kissing me. He started to pull my hair and I loved everybit of it. I grinder against him, he rolled his hips along mine. I could feel him getting harder against me. He dug his nails into my back and I moaned. I could feel his smile through our kiss.

"Oh, that's funny?" I asked as I went down to his neck.

I kissed his soft spot and bit it. His breathing got heavy as he moaned. I started to suck on it, he moaned louder and laid his head back. I trailed back up to his neck and chuckled lightly.

"I fucking hate you." He seethed.

"I love you too." I said as I palmed him.

"Shit." He breathed out.

I started back to kissing his neck and he pushed me back. He smiled wickedly and started to push me back. His strength was surprising. He forced me back against the bed. I pushed him over to the wall and he pushed me back onto the bed. My head hit the headboard and he stopped.

"Vic, Vic. Are you okay? I'm so sorry." He pleaded.

"Yeah." I laughed. "Come here."

I pulled him on top of me and pressed our lips back together. I started to grip his ass and move his hips around on me. The friction grew stronger I couldn't take it anymore . I rolled us over and sat on top of him. I pulled his shirt off and he pulled off mine.

I pulled him up to meet my lips, he pulled me back down. I grinder more against him, I needed to touch him. I let go of his lips and lightly kissed down his torso. I got to his shorts and kissed his waist line. He whimpered as I continued. I pulled his shorts off and could see his hard on.

I pulled off mine and went over to my suitcase. I left him on the bed whimpering as he looked at me with longing eyes. I grabbed my bottle of lube and condom and went back to him. He quickly helped me put on the condom and lube.

"Someone's eager." I teased.

"Just shut up and fuck me." He was finished and got back on the bed.

I climbed back on the bed and he sat there waiting. He was on his hands and knees, holding onto the headboard. I grabbed hold of him and started to stroke his dick. I stuck one finger into him, getting home ready.

"No, just fuck me." He turned around and had sad eyes. "Please." He whimpered

"Okay." I shrugged.

I took out my finger and grabbed hold of his hips. I lined myself up with him and pushed in. He groaned in pain and it subsided to pleasure. I waited and began to push in and out of him. He started to gyrate and move himself as I kept going.

"Harder and faster please." He begged.

I didn't hesitate, I grabbed his hips harder. Pulling out and forcefully slamming back into him. No groans of pain just pure pleasure.

"Dammit Vic." He cried out.

I went faster and kept slamming into him. His chest slamming against the headboard. I wanted to be the one feel that pain. I flipped him over and moved over to the headboard. I sat him on top of me and moved him along me.

"Bounce." I commanded him.

He started to bounce and I scooted back on the bed. I moaned loudly as he jumped up and down. He started to low down, so I pulled him to the edge of the bed. I held onto him and I pushed in and out of him. I pulled all the way out and slammed into him.

"Fuck! Right there." He cried out.

I started to pound in on that one spot and he turned into fits of moans. He grabbed hold of my back, digging his nails into me. I groaned and pushed in harder, I could feel myself coming.

"Ugh, Vic. I-I'm so close." He could hardly get his words out. I was glad that he was coming too though.

"Come for me. I'm almost there." I laid him back and started to stroke him.

He whimpered in my hand and I felt him coming. And with a few more thrusts, I was coming too. I rode out my high and fell down next to him. I pulled out and leaned over to kiss him. We were both already breathless, but that didn't stop us. He pulled away though and we laid there, both of our chest rising and falling.

"Vic?" Kellin said catching my attention.

"Yeah?" I looked over at him and he was staring at the roof.

"I think that I'm going to go talk to Justin." He confessed.

"Really? Now?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah. I mean, I don't want to continue leading him on. Especially after he asked me to marry him." He turned towards me and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"You mean that?" He nodded. "Kellin, thank you. Now we can go back home and everything will be great." I rolled over on him and kissed him sweetly.

"Wait," he turned his head away. "I don't want to leave anymore."

"Well, we can stay and go back whenever you want. I'm just so happy that I can finally have you." I kissed him once more and got up.

"Yeah, well not officially." He muttered as I picked him up.

"We can talk about that later then." I went over to bathroom. "You want to shower first?"

"Yes, please." I motioned for him to go and I sat on the bed.

I waited while he showered. I was more excited than a 5 year old at a circus. I can finally have him, all to myself and I'd be damned if I share. I heard the shower cut off and he came in for his clothes. I watched as he got dressed. I was satisfied with my life.

"You want to meet me by the pier when you're finished? I want to take you out tonight." I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Sure." He came in and wrapped his arms around my waist. "See you later." He kissed me on the cheek and left. I heard the door shut and knew he was gone. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"He's finally mine." I whispered to myself.