Chapter 53

A/N: This has been a wonderful journey of writing horrible things happening to my favorite band members. I know most of you probably hate me for the things I've done to them, but in all honesty it made it better. Thank you to everyone who has been reading and I'm sorry that it has come to an end. I'm going to post a new Kellic pretty soon, within the week. It's called 'Sir, Yes Sir.' Also, I'll be posting an Andley called Rebel Love (First chapter is already out) and a Mellin (Kellin & Matty Mullins) called Miles Away. The covers were done by the amazing @RylieKimball if you want covers made, ask her. Kik: PerryIsMahBitch . I'm also doing one-shots, if you want one kik me (in bio) or PM me. Follow my new Instagram @AndleyXxKellic and my friend @AndleyBVB . Anyways, hope you all like this chapter. ~AndleyXxKellic

**Vic's P.O.V.**

Not seeing Kellin really was eating me alive. I couldn't sleep, eat, or relax without knowing he was fine. He never tried to contact anyone, we all were worried sick about him. Eventually, Tyler quit stressing and continued on with his life. As well as everyone else.

No one cared about Kellin anymore except me. He was my heart and soul and I felt useless without him. I knew that he probably hates me but I love him. He's the one for me and I can't help but want him.

I swore to myself that if I ever see Kellin again then I would treat him right. I won't let that second chance pass me by. He's all I've ever want and will want. No matter how many times Mike has begged me to move on, I just can't.

I lay in be awake at night, pondering about the possible places he could have went or been the whole time. Two whole years without so much as a phone call, email, any indication from him that he's okay.

I vaguely remember one night when I found his shirt. It was his plaid shirt that he wore to my concert. The night I took him on a date, he wore that very shirt. I hung it up in front of the closet and that where it's been ever since.

Call me obsessed but I've created a shrine for him. I've placed his bracelet, ring, and shirt on the closet. They stare at me and taunt me, letting me know that I can't have Kellin. That I can only have him in my memories.

It's been more than I can truly handle, with Kellin gone. I just want him to come home. I want to hold him in my arms again and be able to kiss his sweet lips again, to look into his beautiful, green eyes.

The little things I missed most about him. The way he'd turn over into my arms in the morning. How he'd mess with his scarf whenever he's uncomfortable. I just missed every single detail about him.

I was laying in bed, not even wanting to get up today. This was my daily routine of doing things and I was sticking to it. Mike on the other hand, was tired of it. He had come to stay a while, him, Casey, and Cullen.

Cullen was now almost a year old. He liked to crawl into my room and pull the sheets in order to stand up. I liked watching him play and be around me, but it didn't help that I was still thinking about Kellin.

"Vic, get up. I tried yesterday and I let you have your way. But today I will not stand for this any longer." I turned over to look at Mike who held Cullen in his arms.

"No." I said and turned back around.

"Get your ass up. Okay, Kellin's gone. So what? It's not like it's the end of the world." He shouted as he pulled the covers off of me.

"He was my world. Now he's gone." I turned into my pillow and tried to smother myself.

"Stop feeling fucking sorry for yourself. You're better than this and you know it. You use to go around school and hurt people and not give a fuck. Now you're all sad because he left?" I nodded.