Chapter 38

I'm getting all of these weird feelings from being with Vic. I left from the hotel lobby and headed back to the resort. I didn't know what I was going to tell Justin yet. I couldn't come out and say that I just had sex with Vic and I was leaving him.

I didn't know how to break up with anyone, this was my first time. This was my first real relationship and I didn't know what to do. I haven't been in an official relationship with Vic, but I knew how to get rid of him. I entered the hotel and went to the elevator. It opened up and I climbed inside, pressing 7.

When the doors closed, I was getting more and more terrified. What if he starts to hate me? Or worse, what if he hits me? I held my breath as the doors opened to the floor. I went to the room and was getting ready to knock when I realized I still had a key. I took it out and opened it. Justin was in bed staring at the ceiling. He looked at me when I walked back in.

"Kellin, look. I know I was rushing things and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I just want reassurance that you could be mine. I don't want to lose you." Dammit he was making this hard.

"Justin, it's okay. I forgive you. It's just I don't think this is going to work out." I told him sadly.

"Kellin, no I'm sorry. Look, let's just forget that it even happen, please? I love you." He started to cry and so did I. I didn't want to hurt him, but I had to.

"I'm sorry Justin. Please forgive me." I went over to my bags and got them. I made sure I had everything, even my mom's scarf.

"Kellin, please don't leave me." He cried.

"I'm sorry." I cried more and wiped my eyes.

I opened the door and left out. I heard his cries as I stood by the door. I slid down and cried along with his. I held my mom's scarf and hoped I was doing the right thing. I took out my phone and called Vic.

'Hello?' he answered.

"Hey, you there?" I asked.

'Yeah. Waiting on you.'

"Okay, I'm coming." I sniffled and hung up before he could say anything.

I stood up and grabbed my bags. I loaded them into the elevator and pressed the button.

**Vic's P.O.V.**

I was waiting for Kellin to come back. I was excited to know that I can finally continue my life with him. I turned and looked over the edge at the ocean it was absolutely beautiful. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I laughed. I turned around pushed him away.

"Jaime, what are you doing here?" I shouted.

"Aren't you happy to see me? I missed you." He came closer but I pushed him away.

"No. Leave. I didn't miss you." I moved away from him more.

"Vic, we can't just end things. We've been through too much." He said seductively as he moved closer.

"No, I've been through much more with Kellin. I want him." He smiled slyly and chuckled.

"You don't know what you want." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yes I do, and it's Kellin." I told him.

"Oh really?" He stepped closer. "So if I did this you'd still want him."

He pulled my hair and forced our lips together. I was disgusted but he pulled my hair more. I moaned and kissed back. I couldn't help myself, I loved it. He let go and pulled away. I opened my eyes and wanted to kill Jaime now.

"Kellin, wait!" I yelled pushing Jaime aside.

**Kellin's P.O.V.**

I can't believe the one fucking time I give him a chance he does this. I felt so much for him, I might have liked him more than I though. Fuck this, I was going back to Justin. He was the one who really cared about me and wanted me. I went back to the hotel, ignoring every yell from Vic. When I got to the elevator, Vic climbed in after me.

"Kellin, I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No, you know what? Fuck you Vic. Fuck you. I give you one fucking chance and you do this." I hit him.

"Kellin, it's not like I meant it." He pleaded.

"Well you sure didn't try to pull him away." I crossed my arms and started to cry. "You hurt me."

"Kellin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He said once more.

"Then why did you?" I asked simply.

"Because, he knows my weakness. He lured me in with pain and I couldn't help it. I love you and want only you and that's a promise." He came and grabbed my hand.

"Do you really mean that?" I said slightly unimpressed.

"Yes, and I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you." He kissed my hand.

"Promise?" I wasn't sure to trust him or not still.

"I promise." He reassured me and kissed me. He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "I love you."

He pressed the lobby button and took my suitcases, it was only 2. We headed back to his room and settled in for the night. He said he had something ready for me in the morning. I didn't want to sleep with him just yet, but I needed to be next to him. He comforted me as I played with my scarf. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

-

When morning came, Vic wasn't in the bed anymore. I looked around for him and saw a note on the table.

'Be back at 8.'

I looked at the time and there was only 1 minute before 8. I waited that one minute in the bed, watching the door. When it turned 8, the door instantly opened and Vic walked in. He was pushing a cart with trays on them.

"Morning." He flashed a smile at me and I got up and went over to jinx

"Morning. What's this?" I asked picking up the tray lids.

"Breakfast. We have a big day ahead of us." He replied.

"What is it?" I wanted to know. I tore off a piece of pancake and ate it.

"We're going to do some things and I'm going to give Jaime money to leave, and Justin too." He spoke proudly.

"Why?" He smiled and took me by the waist.

"I want you to myself with no distractions here." He pecked my lips and looked at the food. "Let's dig in."