• | 4 | •

B L A K E

I heard the door bell ring but I was too lazy to go open it so I just laid it bed until I heard Cola bark and my mom opening the door.

I heard mom greeting people so it's probably the neighbours next door, I didn't want to meet them anyways so Conner and I decided to go to one of the football players party. It's at least better than staying in this house and talking to some boring old couple.

That's how I imagine my neighbours to be, old couple with white hair.

I quickly went into my bathroom and took a quick shower, I put on some black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt that clinged to my torso.

I walked downstairs to see a young couple probably the same age as mom and dad, and three children one who was a boy and looked older than 18, right beside him was seated a girl probably 15 or 16 years old and lastly I saw a girl sitting on another sofa next to my sister who looked the same age as me. I was kind of shocked because this the complete opposite of what I was thinking my neighbours would be.

"Oh Blake! What took you so long?!" Mom yells at me.

"Sorry, Jeez I was taking a shower" I say.

"Well then, won't you greet our new neighbours?" Dad asks.

"Hey new neighbours nice meeting you, but I really need to go, bye" I say while putting on a tight fake smile.

I start heading for the door but my mom pulls my ear and leads me back into the living room, she makes me sit next to the beauti— I mean— unattractive girl.

"Now you will sit here and talk to our neighbours, and you will not leave this house. At. All." She glares at me.

Mom can be scary sometimes and I know this girl that's sitting beside me is scared of my mom cause I felt her tense up beside me.

I know this sounds stupid but I'm scared of my mom too, but I won't let her know that I'm scared of her because then she'll use it as an advantage.

So I just sigh, lean back on the sofa and start texting Conner that I won't be able to to make it to the party because I had work.

There was no way in hell I was going to tell  Conner that my mom wouldn't let me go, because he then will start teasing me about being a mama's boy and listening to what my mom has to say.

"I'm sorry about that Ava, he just really has some problem when it comes to meeting people, he hates interacting with anyone except for his friends" Rose whispers to the girl who I am guessing is Ava.

Rose really doesn't know how to whisper.

"You know I can hear everything you're saying right?" I say paying no attention to the girl or Rose and focusing on my phone.

"Well...Blake introduce yourself" Rose said.

"Nah, I'm good" I said still not looking away from my phone.

Rose then snatches my phone from my hands.

"HEY! GIVE IT BACK YOU TURD!" I yell at Rose.

"Nope, not until to talk to everyone in this room" Rose said with a smirk on her face.

Oh how I felt like wiping that smirk off her face.

"Ugh Rose, just give back my fucking phone!" I say getting annoyed by her childish behaviour.

"I will not give it back until you talk to everyone" Rose said.

"No" I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh wow I though that I was a stubborn person but I guess Blake beat me to that cause damn he is one hell of a stubborn child." Ava muttered.

"What did you say?" I glare at her.

"Did I say that out loud?" She whispered.

"Yeah you did, and I agree with you, Blake is one stubborn child" Rose chuckles.

Rose then gets up at starts running up the stairs while I chase her to get my phone back.

When I got up the stairs Rose had already ran into her room and locked it.

I let out a frustrated sigh and walk into my room which is right beside Rose's room.

I go to my draw and pull out a duplicate pair of keys to Rose's room. I have duplicate keys to all the rooms in this house and no one knows, I have them just incase of an emergency just like this one. Well...this isn't really an emergency, but she has my phone.

I unlock the door to her room a see my phone on her side table, she might have left it there cause she went to the bathroom.
I quietly take my phone and her phone and walk out the room.

I smirk and hide her phone in one of the drawers in my room that I only have access to.

And just on time I hear mom yelling for Rose and I to come down for lunch.

•••