•| 49|•

A V A

It was already Thursday, my exam on Wednesday went okay. I had just one more day I till I went to Australia to meet Sam, I was really looking forward to go to Sydney.

I walked out of the examination room and headed for the parking lot. This was my last test for today, then tomorrow I had  two more test then I was basically done with high school.

I already saw Blake leaning against his black car and he was doing something on his phone, when he saw me he smiled at me and shoved his phone in his back pocket.

Once I reach him, he moves forward and gives me a peck on the lips then asks me how my test were, and like always I answers by telling his it was okay.

I came to school with Blake this morning because he insisted.

Once we were both in the car Blake turns the ignition on and backs out of the school parking lot.

We were silently mumbling to music in the background while we headed home. But when I realised that we passed the road that lead us to our house I questioned him.

"Uh Blake? You just passed our house" I say looking at him then at my window.

"Yeah I know. I thought that maybe we could go have some ice cream to get our minds of from all this exam stress" he says smiling at me then turning back to look at the road.

I simply nod my head and look out my window.

Once we reach the ice cream parlour we both step out of the car and begin heading to the door.

We ordered our ice cream and we chose a booth at the back, we sat opposite each other while having small talk while waiting for our ice cream to come.

"So you only have 2 more test tomorrow right?" Blake ask

"Yeah, then I'll be leaving for Sydney in the morning on Saturday" I nod my head.

"Oh, you're leaving so early?" Blake says, is that sadness I hear in his voice.

Aww he'll miss me.

"You'll miss me eh?" I wiggle my eyebrows to lighten the conversation.

Just when Blake was about to answer the bells on the ice cream shop ring and in wake in the person I haven't talked to for almost 5 months.

Nolan

His red hair bounced when he walked and he looked exactly like Annabelle.

Of course he'll look like Annabelle dumbass, he's her twin brother.

I shake my head when he spots me and Blake, he start walking up to us with a small smile.

"Hey Ava, Blake" he nods at both of us.

"Nolan, hey. Where have you been?, I haven't seen or talked to you for almost 4 months" I ask him giving him a quick hug and I didn't miss the glare that Blake gave Nolan.

Someone's jealous.

I pulled away from Nolan's embrace and gave Blake a small smile telling him that there was nothing to be jealous of.