•| 59 |•

A V A

The next morning when I woke up, Blake was still sleeping so I went and took a quick shower before he woke up, today was Sunday and I really wasn't going to do anything today, probably just laze around the house.

I walked to the bathroom for my shower. I stripped of my clothes and almost screamed, there were marks all over near my neck and chest.

What the hell...

This is Blake's fault.

I quickly took a shower and then I changed into some comfy shorts and a plain black shirt. My hair was open and it was wet because I washed it. And also to hide the marks.

Once I walked out of the bathroom, Blake was sitting on the bed, his hair was a mess and he was shirtless.

I'm not complaining though.

Once he saw me come out do the bathroom he smiled and walked up to me.

"Morning" he smiles before kissing my forehead. Even though it wasn't such a big thing, it still made me light headed and butterflies erupted in my tummy.

"Blake! look what you've done! This is all your fault" I point to my neck

He looks at my neck and starts laughing. This isn't funny.

"Aw. I'm sorry" he grins wrapping his arms around my waist but he didn't sound the least bit apologetic.

"Want to head out for breakfast?" Blake asks, his hands were resting on my waist.

"Sure" I nod my head. I can't decline food. I love food...and Blake.

"Great, I'll go change into some clothes, I'll see you in a bit" he says before walking to the door.

"Blake. You might want to put on your clothes first" I say since he was only wearing boxers.

"Right..." Blake says before wearing the clothes he wore last night and heading for the door again.

I walk to my closet and find some clothes to wear, I decided to wear some simple black high waisted skinny jeans and a red ribbed top.

I walked downstairs and sat on the sofa, it was only 11 and I think my parents were sleeping in.

I turned on the tv and looked through some channels but there was nothing I found interesting. I looked at my phone and I had many text messages from Rose.

Rose: Ava! I have so many things to tell you from what happened at prom, there was this huge fight. I'll tell you about everything later.

Rose: by the way, did Blake stay over yesterday? ;)

Ava: Yeah he did...you can tell me about this fight later.  Nothing is going to get in my head if I don't eat food, I'm really hungry right now.

Rose: okay, text me when to come over.

Just then Blake walks in from the front door wearing some black skinny jeans and a white shirt.

"Are you ready?"Blake says he walks into the living room  and sitting on the sofa beside me before kissing my forehead and then my lips.

Blake hasn't talked about yesterday because he knows I'm still not comfortable with it and I'm shy about it. Since I've never really done anything like what we did yesterday.