• | 7 | •

A V A

It has been three weeks since I've come to California, I've become more closer to Rose and Conner.

I can't say the same for Blake because well...he's just acting like a bitch so I'm keeping my distance.

Today is the last day of school till the weekend starts and I'm the happiest person alive.

Except for the fact we were given tons of homework.

I have most of my classes with Conner and Rose and sadly as well as Blake.

I have been getting many glares from girls that I don't even talk to, I think it's because of Blake, but I don't even talk to him so I don't know why they are jealous.

It was home time and I was walking out of the school when someone shoved me against the lockers.

"Listen up you whore, Blake is mine so keep your filthy body away from him,understood?" Bertha said, and yes she's the same person  who has been pushing me around since day one.

Bertha is like  the barbie of the school; plastic and brainless.

I just rolled my eyes "Don't tell me what to do and for the millionth time I don't have any interest in Blake, he's all yours" I push her away from me and start walking out of the school.

"Watch your back bitch!" She yells.

I walk up to my car and drive out of school.

Once I reach home I take a quick shower and wear some sweatpants and a shirt, I put my hair in a messy bun and I walk out of the house and  I go to the Reynolds house.

Every  Friday Rose, Conner and I have a movie marathon there and sometimes we sleep over at her house.

Blake never comes because he goes to parties.

Rose said that Blake never used to go to this many parties before I came and that he used to have movie marathons with Conner and her.

I guess he's keeping his distance from me as well.

As I reach the door I ring the doorbell and Mrs. Reynolds opens the door.

"Ava darling, come in!" She says.

"Hello Mrs. Reynolds" I greet.

"Ah how many times have I told you to call me Ann sweetheart" she responds.

"Sorry I forgot" I chuckle.

"No problem, Rose is upstairs" she says.

I start walking up the stairs but I am soon attacked by Cola.

I have gotten close to Cola too.

I pet him quickly and continue walking up the stairs, once I reached Rose's room I knock on her door and a faint 'come in' is heard.

I walk in and I see Rose laying down on her stomach on her bed facing away from the door.

"Hey" I say jumping on her bed which causes her to fall of the bed.

She playfully glares at me "Hello" she replies.

"So what movie are we watching this time?" I question.

"Um actually I was wondering if we could go to a party this time"

"Oh uh you can go Rose, you already know I don't like parties" I say.

"Please"

"No"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top" she pouts.

"Rose you can go I'll just stay here and watch something" I reply.

"Nooo, but I want you to come with me" she whines.

"Roseee but I don't want to come, you can go with Conner" I start whining too.

"Ugh no he's boring"

"Oh well then too bad you can't make me go" I say while crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly.

•••

After half and hour of me whining we reached the house where the party was taking place.

Rose threatened me to go.

the Reynolds always get what they want.

So I had to go back home and Rose picked out my outfit.

When we opens the door the smell of alcohol reached my nose

I have a feeling something is going to happen during this party and it's something bad...

•••

A/N
Hey people, at the top is Cola.
Please vote and follow me!

~ Yumna