• | 6 | •

A V A

Well...I lied, this day can get way worse, today I've probably fallen 3 times.

way to embarrass yourself Ava.

Well the third time was because some stupid bitch pushed me because I was stealing Blake away from her. Her words not mine.

The only thing I've done is talk to him once which was in math class, so jeez woman calm down I'm not stealing anyone's man.

It was lunch time and I was making my way toward the cafeteria, as I walked in through the doors I was immediately down on the floor again.

Why am I falling so much? I'm not even that clumsy.

I looked up to see a pair of brown eyes staring back at me, the boy looked the same age as me, he had brown hair.

"Oh my god, I am so so so sorry I didn't see you there" the boy says while stretching his hand out for me to take.

Well at least he knows how to apologise.

I look at his hand, then at his face then back at his hand.

I gladly take his hand and he pulls me back up to my own two feet.

"No no, it's totally fine it was my fault I should been looking where I was walking" I respond.

"Oh, I'm Conner" he says while smiling at me and shaking my hand.

"Uh I'm Ava, it's nice to meet you" I say.

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before"

"Yeah I am, I actually started today" I explain.

"Oh then you should come sit with my other friends" he says while dragging me to a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

Before I could reject his offer someone cut me off.

"Ava? How do you know Conner?" Rose said.

"Oh uh I kind of bumped into him a few minutes ago" I reply.

"So I decided since she is new she could sit with us" Conner continues.

"But how do you know Ava?" He asks Rose.

"Oh it's cause she is the new neighbour we've been talking about" she replies.

"Ohh so you're the Ava that Rose can't shut up about" he said while chuckling.

Rose just glares at Conner.

"Anyways sit down, Blake should be coming in a few minutes" Conner said.

Ugh just great that ugly hobo sits here too.

"Hey guys" Blake said.

"Hey" Rose and Conner say in unison.

"What is she doing here?" Blake said while looking at me with annoyance.

I just roll my eyes and start eating the crappy cafeteria food.

"She bumped into me near the entrance of the cafeteria so I told her to sit with us since she's new" Conner explains.

"Whatever" Blake mumbles.

•••

B L A K E 

When I entered the cafeteria all the girls were already staring at me so I just winked and smirked at some of them and kept on walking to my table.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey" Rose and Conner respond.

As I was about to put the food down on the table but my eye caught that Ava girl sitting at our table.

"What is she doing here?" I said while looking at her with annoyance.

She just rolled her eyes and started eating her food.

Did she just roll her eyes at me?

That cow.

"She bumped into me near the entrance of the cafeteria so I told her to sit with us since she's new" Conner tells me.

"Whatever" I mumble back.

I was too tired to argue about her sitting with us, I'll talk to Rose about Ava when we get home.

"Hey Ava do you want to come over to my house after school?" Rose asks Ava. 

Then I guess I'll tell Rose later...

"Uh—um-I-I would love to?" She says well...she asks because it sounded more like a question.

"Plus I think Cola misses you" Rose giggles.

That's not fair! How does Cola love her and hate me!

Ava smiles and blushes.

If I am being honest she does have a nice smile and she also has nice eyes it reminds me of the forest, she looks adorable when she blushes too.

Wait what?

I meant she has an ugly smile, she has really weird eyes it's the colours of barf and she looks like a tomato when she blushes...an unattractive tomato, yup.

"You and Blake should totally do that together" Rose said.

What? What should me and Ava do together? Do they—

"Right Blake?" Rose said.

"Umm sorry I wasn't paying attention, what were you saying" I ask.

"I was saying that you and Ava should sing together, you both have an amazing voice" Rose said.

Oh so now this girl has an amazing voice too, what does she not know how to do.

"Ehh I don't know, I don't think I have time" I lied.

That's a very big lie, I'm the most free person you will ever see, sometime I just stare at the ceiling because I have nothing to do. 

I will do anything to stay away from this girl.

•••

A/N
Vote and comment!

~Yumna🧡