• | 9 | •

A V A

I woke up by the sun hitting my face then followed by a very bad headache.

I ran to the bathroom and emptied my guts into the toilet.

This why I hate parties, I don't even remember what happened yesterday, how did I get home?

I then took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

By the time I came out of the shower and changed into a clean pair of clothes—which consists of sweatpants and a plain shirt—it was already noon.

I went down stairs to raid the fridge and kitchen but I got stopped by the door bell ringing, I put down some of the snacks I was holding and went to answer the door, I was alone since mom and dad went to work, Brian went to meet some of his friends and Sophia went for a sleepover at one of the friends house, she told me she'll be back by tomorrow.

when I opened the door, the person I was least expecting was standing at my porch.

I blinked, then blinked again and then rubbed my eyes.

I must be hallucinating.

"You're not" he said.

Ugh I said that out loud again didn't I?, I really need to stop speaking out my thoughts.

"I just came up to check on you since you weren't feeling well yesterday after the party" He continues.

This must be a dream, Blake Reynolds does not care, he must be joking.

"You're kidding right?" I say.

"Uh, no" he said with confusion written all over his face.

Omg this dude actually cares...oh wow.

I clear my throat "Yeah I'm fine I just have a really bad headache, do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" I question.

"Oh um yeah I do but it's a long story so you'll need to sit down for this" he says and with that he enters my house and walks into my living room.

Okay then...

I follow him inside the living room and I sit down on a sofa opposite him.

"Ok um—uh so basically long story short your innocent little brain had some weed brownies that a dude named Martin gave you, and you kind of maybe had the whole thing which caused you to get high but I promise you I actually went and beat up that dude, but then you wanted more brownies so I tried stopping you but—"

"Blake" I tried stopping him from rambling.

" You didn't want to listen, so I tried telling you to follow me to my car but once again you just didn't want to listen so I decided to lie by saying—"

"Blake" I tried once again.

"That if you wanted to have brownies you had to follow me to my car so that we could make brownies at home but then you fell a sleep in my car so I had to carry you to your room and—"

"BLAKE" I yelled.

He looked up at me.

"Are you okay, are you feeling sick?" He questioned.

"No I'm fine it's just...you're rambling"I say while I tried to stifle a laugh.

"oh, um right sorry" he says.

when I look back up at him I see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

omg is Blake Reynolds blushing because he's embarrassed?! that just adorable I feel like pinching his cheek, aww.

"Uh I'm going to get myself some water" He said while standing up from the couch and heading for the kitchen.

After what felt like years he came back but he look nervous?

Why is he nervous?

"anyways thank you for getting me back home, I appreciate it" I say.

"yeah no problem, just next time don't take anything from a stranger at a party" he said while smiling but it didn't reach his eyes.

I walk up to the front door and open it for him.

he walks up to me, and stares at me with his electric blue eyes.

his eyes held something that I just couldn't recognise.

is it just me or is he acting weird? just me? Ok.

he smiles at me and walks out the door.

"thank you once again!" I call out.

he doesn't turn back he just gives me a thumbs up and walks into his house.

I close the front door and walk back to the kitchen and pick up all the snacks, when I picked up the packet of crisps that I left on the counter a piece of paper fell to the floor.

I pick up the paper and look at it in confusion, I clearly remember I didn't keep any paper on the counter.

On the paper my name was written on the front in an elegant cursive handwriting.

I shrug my shoulders and put the paper inside the pockets of my sweatpants.

I pick up all the snacks and head upstairs for my room. Once I reach my room I see Blake in his room  from across the window.

He looked stressed.

What's going on with him?

He had his elbows resting on his knee and his head in his hands, every few seconds he would run his hands through his hair.

I shrug once again and lie down on my bed, I turn to see Blake looking into my room so I quickly advert my eyes from his to my laptop.

I then remember about the letter so I reach into the pocket of my sweatpants and pull the paper out.

I look out the window from the corner of my eye and I see Blake's blue eyes widen.

He then runs to his window and shuts his curtains.

Ok?

I look down at the piece of paper and open it, and again in the very beautiful cursive handwriting It was written.

Meet me in the park at 6 today.
-Blake

I stare at the paper in confusion and read it once again, why does he want to meet me at the park?

I look at the clock hanging on my wall and see that it's only 2, I have enough time to change.

Just then I revived a text from someone.

I look at who I revived a text from and my breath hitches and my heat starts beating faster.

I did not expect that text...

•••

Muahaha cliffhanger 😈😂 but at least it's kind of long so yay.
Don't forget to vote!
~ Yumna 💚