• | 5 | •

A V A

I got out of bed when my alarm clock started ringing, I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I got out of the bathroom and picked out the first outfit that I found in my closet.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and I put a little bit of mascara.

When I walked downstairs I saw Mom, Dad, Brian and Sophia in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Good morning Angel" Brian said.

"Good morning" I mumble back.

I took an apple and bit into it.

"Eww aren't you going to wash it first?" Sophia told me.

I just rolled my eyes and washed the apple then took another bit into it, I sat down on the island counter and finish my apple while scrolling through Instagram.

Yesterday during lunch at the neighbours house it mostly consisted of me playing with Cola, Rose complaining about her not being able to find her phone and Blake smirking and rolling his eyes.

When Blake was done with lunch he went up to his room so I had some time to talk with Rose, I found out that Blake is the quarterback in the football team and he's quite popular.

Oh and I also found out that Rose and Blake are twins, but Rose is 2 minuets older than Blake. But they aren't identical twins.

I looked at the clock and it was already 7:30 so I reached for my school bag, hugged mom, dad, Sophia and Brian goodbye and headed for my car.

Sophia was going to be dropped off by Brian later on, I just liked being early for school its better than being late right? Right.

When I walked to the front of my porch I saw Rose and Blake come out of the house too, Blake headed for his own car and Rose headed for her own.

"Hey Ava!" Rose says happily.

"Hey Rose" I greeted back.

"Hey Blake" I said.

He just groaned, got into his car and drove off.

Okay then... I think we all know who's a morning person and who isn't a morning person in the Reynolds family.

"Ava, why don't you just come with me to school, we're going to the same destination anyways" Rose explains.

"Eh—um yeah sure"

I walked to Rose's car and sat down in the passenger seat.

"I found my phone by the way, Blake had it" Rose says and then rolls her eyes.

"Oh—um, good" I reply.

You see, I get really awkward when it comes to interacting with people who I don't talk to on a daily basis.

Rose reaches for the radio the song Eastside by Khalid started playing and I started singing really quietly.

She used to meet me on the Eastside
In the city where the sun don't set
And every day you know that we ride
Through the backstreets of a blue Corvette
Baby, you know I just wanna leave tonight
We can go anywhere we want
Drive down to the coast, jump in the seat
Just take my hand and come with me, yeah.

"Wow Ava you have a nice voice! My brother knows how to sing too, you should sing together one day!" Rose says.

"Eh—uh umm—thanks but I don't sing a lot, my voice is whatever" I said nervously chuckling.