•| 43 |•

There's an authors note at the end of the chapter explaining my disappearance for God knows how long. Read it if you want to.

B L A K E

It's been a while since Ava came to our house for dinner, it's also been a while since Ava kisses me on the cheek.

I was kind of bummed but, hey, I understand, knowing Ava, she might have freaked out.

She came to our house the next day for movie night and it wasn't awkward at all. Or at least I didn't find it awkward.

It's a Friday and Ava and I are really getting close now. You wouldn't ever see us without one another.

I've started to like Ava way more. Way way way more.

And if think it's the same for her too. And I think people in school are starting to find out too because people keep whispering stuff in their friends ear whenever we walk past the hallway.

Annabelle hasn't even been bothering us at all. I think that's because every time she tries to come close, Rose gives her a glare that could kill.

I think Annabelle is scared of Rose.

Anyways today I wanted to ask Ava out, we've talked for a while and we've also gotten so much closer so I think this is the right time.

Oh my god...I'm asking her out.

I'm asking her out.

Lord save me.

This might sound weird but I've never dated anyone before, I've had my flings but I've never been attached to them in any way.

It was lunch time and I was waiting for Ava to come. Rose and Conner already know I'll be asking her out so they said that I should probably do it during lunch but not at school. So that's why I'm waiting for Ava to come out of her class room so I can take her to the closest diner.

I see her walking out of her history class so I walk up to her.

"Ava, hey. We're going out to eat lunch" I smile.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Yeah ok" she responds.

We walk out of the school building and I walk to the drivers side of the car and she goes to the passenger side. We both get in and I drive to the diner.

Once we reach the diner we walk hand in hand inside the diner.

We walk to the booth at the back and we take a seat opposite from each other. Ava takes the menu that was on the table and looks through it, I also look through the menu.

The waiter comes and takes out orders and leaves.

Here goes nothing.

"Uh Ava?"

"Hmm" she hums and looks up at me.

"So I took you here because I had something I needed to tell you. I feel that in these few months we have gotten really close and my feelings for you are just getting stronger day by day" I chuckle "I really like you so I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I hesitate.