•| 39 |•

A V A

It was Monday and I was looking forward to going to school but at the same time I wasn't. I wanted to go to school so that I could see Blake but I didn't want to go to school because I was scared it would be awkward, oh and also because Annabelle would be there and there would also be tons of work to do.

As I came out of my house I saw Rose walking to her car, she had a piece of bread in her mouth.

Dad's car had come back from repair so I could use my own car now which meant I didn't have to go to school with Blake because you're best friend "forgot" to pick you up.

"Hey Rose" I wave at her.

She looks up from her phone and she smiles at me and waves back, she then hold her hand in the air telling me to wait for her.

She then runs to my car but while she was running the piece of break fell from her mouth and onto the floor.

She looks at the bread on the ground with a pout before she continues to walk to my car.

"Hey Ava, I'm coming to school in your car because...why not?" She says

"Okay" I laugh

***

"So what are guys now?" Rose asks while we walk into the school, in the parking lot I had already seen Blake's car there, which means he's already at school.We were both talking about what Blake and I are right now.

I'm scared

"I don't know, we're still friends I guess" I shrug

Once we're in the school building, my eyes scan the hallway, my eyes then land on Blake talking to Conner, he was leaning against his locker.

Rose walks up to them and I follow.

Okay Ava, you can do this, it wasn't awkward yesterday, so it shouldn't be awkward right now.

"Hey Conner, Blake" Rose says while she hugs Conner.

They're so cute. I can't

"Hey Ava" Blake straightens up.

"Hey Blake" I smile he then comes up towards me and rest his hand on my shoulder and gives me a side hug.

I blush.

This is what I hate, I don't like it how I blush so easily when all he said was 'Hey Ava'. It gets annoying.

But luckily I kind of have long hair so it hid my blush, but I think he saw me blush because he started laughing.

"Ava and I are going to Maths, bye guys" Blake says and hold onto my hand and pulls me down the hallway.

"Why are you in such a hurry, we still have some time till class starts" I chuckle

"Because...I want to spend time with you" he smiles down at me.

Queue the blush.

"I find it cute how you blush so easily, you're cute" he pokes my cheek