•| 34 |•

A V A

I went home after a few hours because we had school the next day and I needed to go to school early, I asked Rose if she could drop me to school because my Dad needed my car since his car had gone for repairing. Rose said that she had no problem in picking me up tomorrow.

I wave Mrs. Reynolds goodbye before I head back into my house, when I enter my house I go straight to my room and I shut my door after I wave at Sofia who was sitting on the sofa watching something on the TV.

when I walk up to my room I take a quick shower before I go to shut my curtains so that I could sleep since I was very tired. when I was about to shut my curtains I see Conner sitting crossed legged on the bed while Blake sits somewhere on the floor, they both had controllers in their hand so I guess they were playing something.

I was about to shut my curtains when Conner's eyes met mine, he smiles

"Hey Ava" he yells before he waves at me.

as soon and Conner yells out my name, Blake turns around and his beautiful bright blue eyes meet mine, I blush and quickly look away from his eyes before I smile and wave at Conner before shutting my curtains.

I jump onto my bed before I put my face in my pillows and a bright smile replaces on my face, I yell but the pillow muffles it out.

oh gosh what's happening to me.

I try falling asleep but I just couldn't knowing that my crush is just a few meters away from me...

but after a long time, I end up falling asleep

***

the next morning I wake up and I take a quick shower before I change into a random pair of jeans and a halter top, I head downstairs and grab a granola bar and my bag and I head out the door before kissing mom and dad on the cheek.

when I walk out the door I look to my left and I see that Rose's car isn't in the driveway, why isn't it there? I quickly walk up to their door step before I ring the door bell, after a few minutes Blake opens the door with a bagel in between his mouth, he looks at me before he raises his eyebrow.

"Hey Blake, where's Rose?" I question

"Oh, she already left for school" he says after he removes the bagel from his mouth.

"Oh, alright thanks, I guess" I say before I start to walk away

guess I have to walk to school now, well at least i'm getting some exercise done right? Wrong

"why are you looking for her?" Blake stops me

"Uh, she was supposed to drop me to school because my dad needs my car, but it's fine" I smile before I start walking again.

"Uh...I can drop you if you want?" he questions

"no, its fine, i'll just walk, its not even that far" I say

"Uh, it actually is really far, it'll probably take half an hour to reach if you walk" he chuckles before he grabs his bag from the floor and he closes the door behind him.

"Oh"

"Just come with me" he says looking me in the eyes

his eyes are just...

"Okay..." I say while I walk with him to his car

he walks to the passenger side and opens the door for me, I look at him in confusing

"you really didn't have to do that, I can do that for myself" I chuckle before I enter his car

he stares at me for a while before he walks to the drivers side and gets in.