•| 46 |•

A V A

It was Monday and I was driving to schools, I was kind of nervous to talk to Blake. I never did a anything wrong and he just jumped to the conclusion that I was cheating on him with Vincent? I need to explain to him about what actually happened.

I park my car in the parking lot of school. I walk in to see Rose and Conner talking. Blake was no where to be seen.

Where is he? I really need to talk to him. I want to explain things to him about yesterday.

Before I could walk any further Vincent blocks my way.

I look up at him with hatred. This is all his fault, if he wouldn't have kissed him this whole thing between Blake an I wouldn't have ever happened and everything would have been fine. But no, he has to come and ruin everything Blake and I had.

"Hey Ava, miss me—"

I cut his off by slapping him on the face again. "Save it" I say in a monotone and push past him and walk to Rose and Conner.

"Hey guys, have you seen Blake?" I sigh

"He came to school really early today but he didn't talk to anyone, then he walked away" Conner explains.

"I really need to talk to him, I want to explain to him about everything that happened" I groan rubbing my hands on my face.

I was really tired, I only got 2 hours of sleep, I couldn't sleep. Especially knowing that Blake was just a few meters away in his room. I really felt like jumping to his window and talking to him about this but I didn't do it because I wanted him to calm down first.

I look around hoping to find Blake somewhere. That's when I see the dirty blonde mop of hair that belongs to none other than Blake.

"Oh! I think I see him" I jump up and begin running to catch up with him after waving bye to Rose and Conner.

"Blake!" I yell

He turns around to see who was calling him but when he sees me walking up to him he turns back around and continues to walk faster.

"Blake stop!"

He doesn't instead he walks and takes a turn walking into the boys washroom.

God

Screw it.

I walk into the boys washroom and I see Blake just leaning against the wall.

"Blake, please just listen to me" I wake up to him slowly.

"Save it Ava, I don't need you're pathetic excuse of an explanation" he spits and pushes off the wall.

"Can you please listen to me, what you saw wasn't true, it wasn't what it seemed to look like I didn't want to—" I try got explain but I'm cut of my Blake

"Like I said, I don't need a pathetic excuse. This is the exact reason why I don't do dating. Ava just stop trying" He states and walks out the bathroom.

I hear one of the bathroom stalls open but I walk out before anyone sees me in the boys washroom.

"Ava" I hear Rose come up to me and hug me, I didn't even realise I was crying.