•| 54 |•

A V A

I woke up to loud knocking outside my room, I groggily walk to the door and opened it.

I probably look really crusty because I could feel the dried tears on my cheek and I could barely open my eyes properly.

In front of me stood my dad who looked dressed and ready to go somewhere.

"Morning, are you ready to go?" My dad asks.

Oh right. I forgot I was heading back today. Luckily I had packed yesterday before...everything took a turn.

I nod my head and tell my dad that I'll meet his in the lobby when I'm ready.

I close the door and change into some comfy clothes which just consisted of some Black leggings and a big grey hoodie that belonged to Blake.

And no I didn't steal it from his closet I...borrowed it.

I walk out of the room with my small suitcase and I close the room door behind me before quickly checking if I forgot anything.

Once I didn't see anything that I forgot, I walk to the elevator.

I was starting to get a headache at the back of my head and my head was throbbing.

I don't want to leave Sam behind but I need to go back to school, because graduation is coming up really soon. In almost a month.

I walk out of the elevator once it reaches the lobby and I saw my dad sitting on one of the sofas outside talking on the phone.

I walk up to him and he stands up and walks out of the hotel still talking on the phone, a cab already waiting outside.

I guess he already checked us out of the hotel.

I walk out of the hotel following my dad behind him, I hear him speaking to someone about work.

We sit in the cab and my dad quickly tells him to head to the airport before continuing to speak on the phone.

I somehow ended up sleeping in the car all the way to the airport. I was woken up by my dad gently shaking me, he was not talking on the phone anymore.

I get out of the car and my dad removes the luggage from the boot of the car and we head inside the airport.

Once we checked in we headed to sit down because we had about half an hour before we could board the flight.

Half an hour later we were sitting in the plane, I was beside the window and my dad was beside me.

"Did you hear about Brian and Andy's engagement?" I ask my dad.

"Of course I know about it Ava" my dad laughs

"When will they be getting married?" I ask a small smile playing on my lips.

Anything to get Sam off my mind.

"So far, all they said was they wanted to do the marriage after you graduate, so you have a few months before you actually head to college" my dad says