•| 28 |•

A V A

It's been a few weeks since we all went to the ice cream parlour, and I've been staying the night at Blake's and Rose's house every weekend, like how I used to before.

I've also been in touch with Sam, and I'm happy to say that he has been getting better, he told me how he could feel a little bit of hair growing back on his head, and that makes me extremely happy, so he's coming to see me in a few weeks.

And let's not forget how Rose's and Blake's birthday is coming up tomorrow, so Conner and I have been planning out something for them.

We decided that we would go to the same ice cream parlour and maybe bring cola as well, I know it's not that interesting but Conner told me they both hate surprises, so this was the least we could do for them.

Hopefully everything goes okay.

***

It's the next day and since it's a Sunday, Conner and I have enough time to discuss about their birthday while they're at their house, probably sleeping.

We needed to find a way to take Cola out of the house without them getting suspicious about anything.

So we decided that I go to Blake's and Rose's house and take cola for a "walk", and Conner will already be at the ice cream parlour at 12.

At 11:50 I knocked on the Reynolds's door and Blake opened the door.

"Hey Blake! Happy Birthday!" I say while hugging him.

"Thank you" he laughs while hugging me back.

"We're Rose?" I ask

"She's still sleeping" Blake responds

Of course

"Come In" He says while opening the door wide enough for me to enter, once I enter I see cola sitting on the sofa looking out the window

"Uh, have you taken Cola for a walk already?" I ask

"Nope, not yet, I'll go around 12" he says

"You know, since it's your birthday, I could take him for a walk instead" I say

"Uh, no it's fine" Blake chuckles

"No no no, I insist " I say "I'll bring him back by 12, I promise" I add

"Uh, are you sure?" He asks

"One hundred percent sure" I smile

"Alright" He says while heading for the leash that was hanging on the door.

"Thanks" I say while taking the leash from his hand and putting it on Cola.

I then walk out the door and purposely walk very slow so that Blake could close the door.

It's cause I'm taking my car, no way in hell and I going to walk with Cola all the way to the ice cream parlour.

Once I hear the door shut I quickly walk to my car and put cola in the passenger seat of my car, I then get into the drivers seat and start the engine.

After 20 minutes I reach the ice cream parlour and I take Cola out of the car and we head for the door.

Once I enter with Cola walking beside me, I instantly spot Conner sitting in the same booth we sat in last time when we came with Blake and Rose.

"Hey" I said while smiling

"Have you texted Rose and Blake to come here?" I add

"Hello, I texted Rose, I though maybe you should text Blake" he explains