•| 56 |•

Before I start this chapter can I thank all of you for 100k+ reads whatttt??!!! Wow thank you guys so much, I love all of you. I never in an million years expected to get more than 100 thousand reads...wow. THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS💗

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapterrr x

A V A

after an hour we left for the Reynolds house, we rang the door bell and after a few seconds Mrs. Reynolds opens the door.

"Ann, how are you?" My mom smiles.

"I'm doing good, please come in" she smiles and makes way for us to come in the house.

We walk in and Mr Reynolds was sitting on the sofa watching something.

Mr Reynolds turns around to see who was there and then smiles and stands up when he sees us.

"Jackson, hey. How are you?" My dad asks.

"I'm doing great" Mr Reynolds responds

"Rose, Blake come down!" Ann yells.

I walk to the sofa that I usually sit on and Sophia sits beside my parents.

They were all taking about something when we hear someone walking down the stairs, a few seconds later Blake comes into view.

He spots me sitting on the sofa and smirks before walking and sitting next to me on my left.

"Hey" he smiles and was about to kiss me on the lips but I turn my face away and he ends up kissing my cheek.

I look around the room and I see both Blake's and my parents staring at us expectantly.

Never in a million years would I kiss Blake in front of our parents, once I'm comfy then maybe but not when everyone has their eyes on us.

Call me childish, I don't care.

Blake just smiles before he starts talking, "can we check if we got an email from UCLA today?" He asks.

I completely forgot about that, I need to check if I got an email.

"Oh right, I forgot about that. We can check after lunch" I reply.

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course I am, I really want to get into that University" I nod my head.

"I really hope we—" Blake was cut off by Rose running down the stairs and almost tripping on her own foot.

"God, someone get that last step fixed" Rose mumbles, blaming the trip on the step.

"There's nothing wrong with the step Rose, you always run down the stairs which causes you to trip all the time" Jackson rolls his eyes.

"What? no! I never run down the stairs" she defends putting her hand on her chest for more dramatic effect.

Oh Rose...

"Hey Ava" she smiles at me and sits on the right of me.

What's funny is that we're all sitting in the same places we sat the first time I came to their house, when my family just shifted here.