•| 32 | •

B L A K E

The next morning, I didn't got to pick Ava up but instead I went to pick up Annabelle...honestly I hate this plan but I need that video deleted, I trust Ava on this one.

I reach her large front door and ring the doorbell, Annabelle opens it and she looked shocked to see me.

"Blake? What are you doing here?" she inquires

"I've come to pick you up of course" I say while hugging her

Oh my god, I'm going to die, she's put too much perfume, she smells like rotten vegetables...

I pull away from her and give her a tight fake smile, though I tried making it look realistic as possible.

"Are you ready? Shall we go?" I ask

"Yeah, lets go" she says while heading toward my car.

I follow behind her and I head to the drivers side, I was about to get into my car when I heard her clear her through, I look up to see her waiting near the passenger side door.

I look at her in confusion before releasing what she wanted me to do.

She wanted me to open the door for her.

I internally sigh and head to the passenger side and open the door for her, once she got in I slammed the door shut.

I walk to the drivers side and get in, I back out of the driveway and start the journey to school.

Just then I felt a kiss on my cheek, I turn to look at her and I see her staring at me with a smile on her face.

I give her a fake smile back and quickly wipe my cheek without making in too obvious.

Great, now I need to bleach my whole body...

After 20 minutes we reach school and I quickly get out of the car shutting the door behind me, I wait for Annabelle to come out but she never did, in confusion I walk to the passenger side of the door and look down through the window, she was looking straight ahead with a smirk on her face.

I knock on the window and gesture for her to come out, but she just looks at me and smiles.

And then realisation hits me again.

She wants me to open the door for her again.

I open the passenger door for her and wait for her to get out before I shut the door.

"You're such a gentleman" she smiles at me before giving me a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek.

I give her a tight smile before subtly rubbing my cheek again.

Great...know I need to burn my body.

I walk with Annabelle into school, people were giving us many different looks, some were giving me smiles, some girls  were glaring at Annabelle and some were giving me disappointed looks.

And the people who were giving me disappointed looks were Rose and Conner, but I quickly looked away from them and instead stared at the ground.

Annabelle takes me to her group of friends, there was a guy with blond hair who's name was Finn and a guy with brown hair who's name was Jack, a girl named Bertha (the girl who asked me out cause she can't resist my coolness) and another girl with jet black hair who's name was Alice.

"Sup dude" Finn says while patting my back really hard.

"Yeah.." I stand there awkwardly.

"Babe, what do you have first period?" She asks whilst clinging onto my arm.