•| 35 |•

B L A K E

It was lunch and I was waiting for Conner, Rose and Ava to come because now a days I have come to notice that people usually come to lunch late, but I'm not complaining because they can sometimes can be very loud and annoying.

I was scrolling through my phone when I feel someone jump and hold onto my shoulders while screaming in my ears, from behind.

"BOO!" Ava yells while she pops her head beside mine.

"Ah" I fake a yell.

"Dammit, I thought you'll get scared" she sighs while she sits beside me, smiling up at me.

"Are you Okay?" I ask her while I put my hand on her forehead, checking if she has a fever or if she's ill.

she swats my hand away and looks at me weirdly, but I see the blush creeping up on her face.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" she chuckles

"It's cause I've never see you this happy before" I look at her

"Oh, but I'm perfectly fine" she smiles at me

Oh jeez, that smile, It's so contagious.

Not even realizing a smile creeps on my face.

Just when I was about to ask her why she was so happy, I see a guy come from behind Ava and he takes a seat on the other side of Ava.

"who's he?" I ask

"Oh, This is Vincent" she smiles at him

"He's new here, can he sit with us?" she ask looking at me

is it weird that I'm jealous.

No Blake there's no need to be jealous, he's just her friend, your fine.

"Hey man" Vincent puts his hand out in the front so I could shake it, but I just stare at him before I nod at him, there's something about him that doesn't feel...right.

Just then Rose and Conner walk into the cafeteria hand in hand.

Man can't I just have an easy life like Conner and Rose , I too want to hold hands with Ava like how Conner holds Rose's hand.

"Hey, who are you ?" Rose smiles at Vincent.

"I'm Vincent, I'm new here, Ava and I were talking during biology and she offered me to sit with you guys" he smiles as Rose.

"Well, Vincent you're welcome here anytime" Conner adds in

"Right Blake?" Ava adds onto Conner

I just grunt before grabbing my bag and heading out of the cafeteria.

I hear Conner calling out my name, but I don't bother look back at any of them, I don't know what's happening to me, I feel like I overreacted back there, but I'ts fine.

Since I wasn't that hungry anymore I decided to walk to my next class which was math, I decided to head to my locker first so I could put some books that I didn't need in my locker.

"Bro, are you Okay? what happened back there?" Conner runs up to me and leans against the locker that is beside me.

"Ugh, I honestly don't know man, why am I acting like a girl?!" I get frustrated while I slam my locker shut

"what? is is about that new kid Vincent? are you getting jealous of Vincent hanging out with Ava" he smirks

"Just shut up" I grumble