•| 41 |•

B L A K E

After I came home yesterday, mom was talking about how I should invite Ava over since She's seen the way "we've gotten very cozy with each other", that's her words not mine.

Today morning I decided I tell her when I was picking her up for school but I completely forgot because I was too amused from what happened when I picked her up.

I decided to ask her during lunch Ava but she looked lost in her own thoughts, after first period we had maths next and she barely said anything, it was like she was thinking about something a lot.

"Ava, are you Okay? You look very lost today" Conner asks the question that I was wonder about too.

"Huh?" She looks up

"Are you Okay?" Rose repeats Conner's question.

"Mhm, yeah I'm fine" she smiles and nods her head.

That smile was fake.

During the whole of lunch period we didn't ask Ava about anything. Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it because it's personal?

After lunch Conner said he needs to head to the library because he said he didn't do his Physics homework and it was due today after lunch.

"Bye guys, I'm heading to my next class" Rose waves while she walks out of the cafeteria too.

"Ava"

"Yeah?" She says while she looks up from her plate of untouched food.

"Why aren't you having you're food, class starts in about 20 minutes" I question

"Oh, I'm really not that hungry, but I really need to go to class too, bye Blake" she says while she gets up, throws her food in the trash and walks out of the cafeteria.

Yup, something is definitely wrong.

I'll try asking her again.

Since now it was only me sitting on the lunch table, I get and and I head for the cafeteria door.

"Blake! Wait" I hear an annoying high pitched voice.

I turn around to see Bertha. What does she want.

"What?" I ask in a monotone.

"Do you want to maybe go out with me sometime, you know as friends?" She ask batting her eyelashes at me.

"No I don't" I dryly say while I walk out of the cafeteria.

I'm not rude at all, but if someone is rude or mean to the people I care and associate with, then that's the only time I am rude.

In this case, Bertha used to push Ava around when Ava first joined the school, and I care for Ava and I wouldn't let anyone treat any of my friends that way, so that's the reason as to why I'm rude to Bertha.

I walk to my next class and waited for the teacher to come.

This day is so weird.