•| 47 |•

A V A

Weeks flew by really quick and before we even know it final exams are coming soon. What was shocking was that we're already almost done with high school.

Blake and I are fine too, we haven't been in a big fight ever since the Vincent thing happened.

I was right now in my room studying because I had my first paper which was Math in less that 2 days.

Rose, Conner, Blake and I haven't been having movie marathons because we've been studying for our finals.

Although I was studying too, I just couldn't stop thinking about what would happen with Blake and I when we finish high school. We still have college and we both want to go to the same college but I couldn't stop thinking about how Blake and I would drift apart.

Because we may go to the same collage but it's not like we would see each other everyday. We'll be doing different majors.

I didn't want to think about this, I had already applied to other colleges but I was aiming to get into UCLA.

Blake and I both had already given in our applications to the university we just had to wait for an email back.

I looked down at the pile of books on my study table then I turned my head to the clock hanging on the wall. It was already 1, but it was a Friday so I could stay up studying because my first exam was on a Monday but I decided against it because I had started to get a headache so I decided to just sleep instead.

I'll revise tomorrow morning.

With that I closed all the books and walked to my bed and went under the blankets, within seconds I drifted off into deep slumber.

***

I jolted up from my deep sleep because my phone was ringing and buzzing on my side table. I groaned and turned so the side to get a better look of who was calling me and I was shocked to see Sam calling me.

I looked at the time on the top of my screen and it read out that it was 4 in the morning.

Why is Sam calling me at this time?

"Hello?" I answer the phone groggily.

I hear sobbing on the other side but it wasn't Sam crying.

"Mrs. Johnson? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Is everything alright?" I question

"Sam. H-he" she breaks out sobbing again.

"What happened to him" I calmly ask her even though inside I was freaking out.

"I though he was a-alright he was getting better but a f-f-few hours back his n-nose started bleeding again and he j-just fell to the floor—and—H-he fainted. I'm at the h-hospital now" she sobs

"What? How? I though he was getting better?" My lips start to tremble and the next thing I know I was a crying mess.

"Me too sweetheart. I though he was g-getting better" she mumbles.

God. How I wish I could go to Australia to support Sams mom because she was a crying mess but I couldn't leave now. It was too late and I had my finals coming up which gives me my diploma. I really really wanted to be there for Sam.