•| 58 |•

A V A

It was already Saturday and Rose and I had gone dress shopping the day after Blake asked me to Prom we also bought a dress for graduation since it was on Monday. I found a very pretty, Maroon dress that had a plunging neck line and thigh high slits. Prom started at six and it was four right now, Rose said that we should start getting ready now because she had to do both of our makeup.

Rose was doing my makeup because I had no idea how to, the only form of makeup I put was mascara and sometimes lipstick.

Rose was getting ready at my house because I couldn't go to her house because Blake was there and she didn't want Blake to see me in my dress until I was ready, only thing he knows is that the dress is a maroon colour.

I had just gotten out of the shower and Rose was sitting on my bed, she was waiting in sweatpants and a simple top. She had her dress with her, she was wearing a flowy, off the shoulder baby blue dress.

Rose had already taken a shower before she came to my house to get ready, her hair was straightened. I was going to put my hair in loose curls.

"Finally, you're done with your shower, let's get you ready. I need to do your makeup, and then I need to do mine" she smiles and gets up from my bed and practically runs to me.

She kept on saying how she was really excited for this and how she was waiting for this for her whole life.

I was pretty excited too, I never expected anyone to actually ask me to Prom and Blake to end up dating me. This thought never ran through my head when I first moved here almost 8 months ago.

"Ok hurry up, do your hair." Rose claps her hands together.

"Geez, Rose calm down. We have a whole 2 hours with us to get ready" I say while I pull out the curling iron from one of the draws from my dresser.

After a few minutes of Rose complaining for me to hurry up, I was finally done with my hair, my brown hair was kept in loose curls.

"Ok now let me do your makeup" she then aggressively turns my face in her direction and she starts to do her thing.

While doing my makeup she kept mumbling how Blake "wouldn't be able to control himself" or something along the same line.

Almost half an hour later she was done with my makeup.

"Geez, you were moving so much. It was so hard to do that" Rose shakes her head before turning me around to look at myself in the mirror of my dresser.

Rose did a good job, my face wasn't caked with makeup, she had kept it simple, she had put for me a deep red lipstick. To say the least I looked pretty. (A/N: I don't know how to explain the look Rose gave Ava because I have no idea how makeup works, you can imagine it however you like 😂)

She then started to do her own makeup, by the time she was over with it it was already 5:30. How did that happen? Time flys when you're too occupied with something.

We got dressed. Rose changed into her baby blue dress then I changed into my red one, I wore my dress with black strapless heels.

We both looked at each other when we were ready.

"You look so nice, Blake would definitely not be able to control himself." Rose smiles brightly at me when she looks at me.