• | 8 | •

A V A

As soon as we entered the house, Rose took my hand and led to to the kitchen.

She handed me a cup which had a liquid in it.

"What's in it?" I asked.

"Just beer, drink up!"she said while drinking her own.

"Umm I don't drink" I said.

Well that wasn't a complete truth, I did drink a sip of beer back in Australia but that was because I had mistaken it for Ginger ale.

I may be Australian but I don't really like alcohol.

"Oh well, you're going to drink today" she said.

I sighed and looked down at the plastic cup, I brought the cup to my mouth and took a small sip but before I realised what happed, Rose tipped my cup backwards which caused me to drink the whole thing which then caused me to have a coughing fit.

I kept coughing while Rose just tapped my back and said sorry but she didn't look or sound sorry.

I just rolled my eyes and got a bottle of water that was on the kitchen counter and I chugged half of the bottle down because my throat was burning.

"Who's party is this anyway" I asked Rose.

"I think it's a dude called Martin?, I don't remember" she replied.

After a few minutes Rose said that we should go dance but I declined because I'm very conscious about myself so I told her to go dance and I'll just sit on one of the couches.

When I was sitting on a couch I did notice Blake a few times in the crowd but I didn't pay a lot of attention on a rat like him.

Rose was dancing with some random dude I was sure she was drunk by now and I was getting hungry so I squished myself through the sweaty, drunk and high teenagers and I found myself back in the kitchen.

"Umm excuse me, do you know where they keep the food" I asked one guy who was leaning against the counter on the kitchen.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you here before" he asked.

The guy had jet black hair and grey eyes.

"Yup, I just moved here a few weeks ago" I replied.

"Oh really, well I have just the right kind of food you need" he said while smirking.

"Um okay?" I said I was a little bit confused as to why he was acting this way but I was really hungry so I brushed it off.

He showed me a finger to tell me to stay where I am as he walked away then after a few seconds he came back with brownies.

Omg brownies, I love brownies!

"Here, these are some special type of brownies I made with a little bit of my special ingredient" he said while winking.

"Oh my god I didn't know there will be brownies at this party" I said excitedly while taking a brownie and eating it.

It tasted a little bit weird but I shrugged it off because I would die for brownies, when I finished my first one I reached for another, and another, and another until I think I had 6 brownies? I wasn't sure though I think I had more.

At this point everything was getting very hazy and foggy, my eyes started getting dry as well as my mouth.

The guy was just staring at me mischievously.

But again I brushed it off.

Another song started playing on the speakers and suddenly I was in the mood of dancing.