•| 45 |•

A V A

Monday came by really fast, I was now sitting on the dining table eating an apple and waiting for Blake to come pick me.

I was alone at home because Sophia left for school early saying that she wanted to revise for a test, so dad and mom dropped her off when they were heading to work.

I finish eating my apple and I throw it in the dustbin, I then hear a car honk outside my house.

I open the door to my house and lock me it shut before walking to Blake's car.

"Hey" I smile kiss his cheek quickly.

He blushes but he turns away, but I saw him blush anyways. I find it adorable when he blushes. Knowing that I'm the one that caused him to blush makes the whole situation funny but cute too.

"Hey" he replies then starts the car heads to school.

Once we reach a red light Blake slightly turns in his seat so that he was facing me a little.

"Do you mind waiting an hour or so after school, I have football practice after school today" he says

"Yeah I don't mind waiting, I need to go to the library and hand in some books anyways and I also need to finish up with some school work." I reply.

"Ok great, then I'll come and get you from there once I'm done with practice." He says

"Yeah that's fine"

Blake turns back around as soon as the light turns green and he continues to drive to school.

We reach school after 10 minutes and I see Conner and Rose already leaning against lockers and talking to each other. Blake then holds onto my hands and we walk up to Conner and Rose.

"Hey guys." I greet

"Hey." Conner and Rose both say.

We talk for some time before we hear the bell ring indicating that the first period will be starting soon.

I had math and so did Blake so we decided to walk to class together.

We say bye to Rose and Conner before we both turn around and walk to our math class.

Today's going to be a long day.

***

School was finally over and it has been a very tiring day, I just finished with my chemistry class and I was now heading to the library to return some book and finish some school work since Blake had practice.

Conner had football practice too.

Rose had already gone home saying that she had work that was due tomorrow and she hadn't started yet, I expected something like that from Rose anyways, she procrastinates too much, but who am I to say this, I procrastinate too.

But let's be real everyone procrastinates...well at least everyone that I know.

I greeted the librarian and handed him the books that I wanted to return. Once I gave in the books I walked to one of the tables at the back and removed my books and finished with the work I needed to finish.