•| 37 |•

B L A K E

It's Friday, and Conner was already here with Rose sitting on the sofa, we were waiting for Ava to come so we could start watching a movie.

Before I was in denial, I didn't want to accept the fact that I liked Ava, but after time passed I started accepting it. From the beginning I found it really hard to find a flaw in this girl, and I know she's driving me crazy.

We hear a knock on the door and I quickly get off the sofa and head to the door, I knew it was Ava, once I opened it I saw her standing in front of me wearing some simple sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

"Hey Blake" she smiles at me.

I nod at her as a response and move out of the way so she could come in, she walks in and she sits on the floor near cola who was sleeping.

Cola senses Ava and he opens his eyes, he walks up to her and lays his head on her lap and he falls back asleep.

Even Cola likes her, I can't see why no one can not like her, she's so...so...perfect, everything about her is just...I can't even describe her beauty.

We decided on watching Toy Story, because...why not.

We were in the middle of the movie and I started getting a little bit thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get some water.

While I was filling my cup I hear someone walk up behind me, I turned around and I saw Ava standing there just a few meters away from me.

She gave me and smile but it looked like she was nervous, what was she nervous for?

"Blake, I was um wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me tomorrow" she said suddenly.

She tried to make it sound casual and that it wasn't affecting her but I knew it was, I could see it on her face because she started to blush.

I've also realised that she blushes easily.

It's cute.

"Oh yeah sure. I know you can't resist me...no one can" I said trying to lift off some of the awkward tension that was in here.

She laughed, but it was fake and forced, she was till blushing though, but before she left I saw her smile really big while heading back to the living room.

I know my joke sucked, I just always seem to embarrass myself in front of her. I'm sure many people embarrass themselves in front of their crush, right?

I quickly drank my cup of water and headed back to the living room. Ava was sprawled across the floor with Cola beside her, Conner was on one end of the sofa and Rose was on the other with her feet on his thigh.

I sat where I was sitting before which was on a small couch where my legs dangling off the arm rest.

I picked up my bowl of popcorn which I had left on the coffee table when I went to get water but I saw that it was empty.

Did rose eat my popcorn.

"Rose, why did you eat my popcorn" I stare at her.