Bonus Chapter

A V A

"Sam, Paisley! Come down please.Dinner is served" I yell from the kitchen.

After a few seconds I hear little footsteps running down the stairs. Sam has the same coloured hair as Blake, a blond but almost brown colour, and they had my eye colour.

"What's for dinner?" Sam asks as he climbs up on the dining table chair, Paisley sitting beside him.

"Lasagna" I simply say as I shrug.

"What? Why? We had that yesterday" Paisley whines.

"Well that's because that's the only food I'm decent at making" I tell my two, 4 year old children.

"Can we ordered from somewhere instead" Blake says while he walks in wearing some sweatpants and a shirt. His hair wet from a shower.

"No, I made this with so much effort" I pout.

"We can eat this later Mommy, can we please order today?" Sam says.

"Please?" Paisley adds in.

"Yeah, Please?" Blake says and turns to me.

"But—" I start but I was cut short by Blake.

"Let the twins have something other than lasagna, baby" Blake shakes his head and looks at me like he couldn't hold in his laughter.

"If you're going to laugh about how I cook, how about you cook from now on, huh?" I cross my hands over my chest and glare at Blake playfully.

"Daddy can cook better than you" Paisley mumbles.

"Just go and order something" I huff and uncross my arms.

"Yay, thanks" both of them squeal and run to the living room, before yelling at their dad to order Chinese take out.

"When's Rose coming over?" I ask Blake as he pulls out his phone to order food.

"I think tomorrow evening with Everly and Colten." Blake says before he starts talking on the phone.

Everly is Conner and Rose's daughter, she's turning 5 soon and Colten is their son who is six.

They shifted here to Los Angeles about 2 years back and Everly, Sam and Paisley attend the same kindergarten. Colten just started grade 1 and they are the closest of friends.

Paisley and Sam get really excited when their cousins come over for sleepovers, They love to have sleepovers, Paisley loves to hang out with Everly and Sam loves to hang out with Colten more but they all are friends.

Once Blake finishes ordering the food we both walk to the living room and we sit on the sofa while the kids played on the floor with their toys while watching something on the tv.

If someone ever told me I would marry Blake and settle down with him 8 years ago, I would have thought you were going crazy and I would have probably laughed in your face.

I'm just really grateful for everyone in my life.

We watched movies together as a family and we had Chinese food then we all headed to bed.