Chapter 1

Kayla and Lauren are 19 now, Kayla is still doing her thing with music. She was driving home from the bar, in the pouring rain. She was also a bit waisted but not enough for her not to drive.

Lauren and Kayla live in a house in Malibu alone, since we decided to live together when we were 18, were 19 now.

Kayla walked into their home and saw Lauren with her bags.

"Laur were are you going?" She stepping into their home.

"I'm leaving"

"W-what?"

"I'm done Kayla. You've changed so much you are not the same person who I fell in love with"

"Lauren please y-you can't. I love you"

"Wow that's the first time you told me that in weeks"

"Lauren please you know I've been stressed out about this whole music thing. You should've known something like this was gonna happen when I wrote Puppet."

"Then explain the part were you go out with your friends every night getting drunk! Never being here anymore! Never kissing, never holding me, never saying I love you! You're seriously not the same person at all! I miss the girl who would send me cute texts at random time! The girl who would hold me every single night, who would kiss me every second she has the chance! Where's that girl?"

"Lauren please I can change! I promise to be the same girl I was! I'm so sorry" The now blue eyed girl said resting her forehead against Lauren's fighting tears.

"I've heard that before" she said tuning her head. "I just can't deal with this anymore"

"Lauren please"

"I'm sorry" Lauren said then placed her lips on the other girls cheek.

Kayla saw her walking out of the house into the rain making her way to her car. Seeing her driving away she felt her world crumbling down.

The younger girl made her way to the bedroom she shared with Lauren finding the Brazilian soccer jersey she brought for lauren on their bed.

She held the jersey in her hands gripping it tightly, with more tears falling. Kayla held the fabric tightly in her hands, that still had her now ex-girlfriend's scent.

She lost the best thing that ever happened to her.

The girl sat on the the floor with her back against the side of the bed. The tears wouldn't stop, the pain wouldn't leave.

The girl couldn't get any sleep that night. This was the most shes cried since Alaska died from old age.

Knowing there Lauren might not come back has this terrible feeling in her stomach.