Chapter 25

A/N thankfully nothing was wrong with my hip, and I'm still gonna be able to run. So here's an update, love you❤️

•••

Sadly Kayla wasn't able to go to Florida and meet up with Lauren. She was completely over whelmed by the video, and school work. It was Sunday night and she was in bed cuddled up in a soft comfy white blanket with cute little colorful birds on them and reading If I Stay. The blanket was a gift from Lauren on Christmas. It was a sort of baby blanket, but that didn't matter to Kayla even though she's 16 she if 4 at heart. It was like the older she got, the more childish she got. Lauren and the bad weren't gonna be back until tomorrow morning. Alaska was sleeping peacefully at the foot of Kayla's bed but shot up, and started barking once someone knocked on the door.

"ITS OPEN!" Kayla yelled over Alaska's barks. Alaska went running to the door once someone opened it. Kayla didn't bother looking up from her book to see who it was.

"Hey" she heard a familiar voice say. Kayla looked up and made eye contact with her favorite pair of brown eyes, and smiled.

"Hey brown eyes" Kayla greeted. Lauren made her way over to Kayla's bed and sat next to her. "What are you doing here, you weren't suppose to be back until tomorrow" Kayla told her wrapping her arms around her waist.

"I got an early flight, everyone else is still in Florida. Plus I felt bad that you got stuck doing most of the work on the video so I wanted to come back and help you with it"

"You're sweet but I got everything finished an hour ago" Lauren pouted.

"I'm sorry you had to hey stuck with the-"

"Love don't be sorry, it's okay. Maybe you and I could go to Florida when it's not rainy. Just the two of us one day"

"I'd like that" Lauren smiled and pecked her lips. "You know I love you"

"Awe. I love me too" Lauren rolled her eyes and shoved kayla. "I'm kidding I love you too" Kayla told her and kissed her cheek, bringing their bodies closer together. "So you excited about tomorrow?"

"Most defiantly. It's our first music video together where I'm not playing your love interest, not that I don't like doing that too, I just like being able to sing with you"

"I just don't feel comfortable someone else being a love interest in my videos. It's weird, acting like you're in love with a person you barely met and having to be all lovely dovey around them. I don't real comfortable doing it with a stranger. Plus it makes it more real if you're doing it with someone you really do love so it doesn't have to be fake. Plus I always end up getting straight girls for videos. It's weird"

"I'm straight but you are the only exception not to be"

"You're silly" Kayla said, nuzzling her nose into Lauren's cheek, and kissed her cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too"

"Do you need clothes to sleep in?" Kayla asked.

"If it's no bother"

"It's never a bother" she smiled. "I love when you wear my clothes" Kayla told her, getting out of bed. She walked over to her closet and grabbed a pair of pajama pants and a tank top. She handed them to Lauren. Thinking she was gonna change in the bathroom she ended up changing in front of her. Practically teasing.

Once Lauren was finish undressing she crawled into bed next to her girlfriend.

"You're a tease" Kayla commented.

"I am not"

"Whatever you say Laur" Kayla said and pulled Lauren closer to her. "Sweet dreams" she told her and placed her lips on Lauren's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too. Forever?"

"Forever."

Lauren snuggled her face into her girlfriend's chest, then the two drifted off to sleep.