Chapter 13

"Lauren where the hell have you been!" Xavier yelled once Lauren walked through the front door. "And who's clothes are those?!"

"Ex chill. I'm fine, I was just with my family for a couple of days" she lied.

"Okay." He said and walked to his room. Lauren let out a sigh and walked into her room, throwing herself on her bed. Her bed felt empty without Kayla lying next to her with her arms around her waist. Lauren knew she had to break up with Xavier for various reasons. 1. She didn't love him. 2. She cheated. 3. She was still in love with Kayla. She wanted to move back in with Kayla but didn't know how to tell Xavier. Kayla told her earlier that if she wanted to move back in she could, and that was exactly what she wanted to do.

Lauren was going over her piano playing on her keyboard. To her it wasn't the same as playing a grand piano like the one she had when she lived with Kayla. She had to get an keyboard since now she lives in a small apartment.

In the middle of playing she received a message from Kayla.

From: Kayla❤️

Look out your window brown eyes😋

She looked down at her phone with a confused face. Lauren got up from her chair, making her way to her window opening it. She stuck her head out the window looking left then right. Lauren heard someone make a "ppsst" notice coming from below. Lauren looked down and smiling seeing Kayla holding a Bouquet of roses.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren whispered/yelled.

"I wanted to see you"

"What's with the flowers?"

"Can you blame me for trying to be romantic? I'm a helpless romantic you know that. You know me better then anyone"

"Yea that's true"

"Come down please?"

"I can't I have to practice"

"So you told me you practice 24/7 you need a break and please"

"I can't sneak out"

"Laur you're 19 and don't live with your parent. I'm pretty sure you're able to do whatever you want"

"But I can't I have to master my notes"

"You can practice on the grand piano all you want if you come. Please Laur"

"Ugh fine just let me get dressed"

"You are dressed" Kayla pointed out.

"Ew no I'm in sweats"

"Even better. I've always liked you in sweats"

"How? I don't know. Then let me put my shoes on"

•••

"Why'd you climb out of the window?" Kayla asked once Lauren's feet were on the ground.

"I'd thought I'd be fun" Lauren told her as their way to Kayla's car. "Why'd you bring sour patch kids?" Lauren questioned seeing the bag of candy in the passenger seat.

"I thought if you weren't gonna come I would've bribed you with candy" Kayla explained before closing Lauren's car door.

"I'm not 5" Lauren explained when Kayla got in the drivers seat.

"Yea but I knew you weren't gonna say no to sour patch kids"

"You know me so well" Lauren said and opened the bag of candy.

•••

A/N this chapter kinda sucks I'm sorry. Anywhore I got a 4 day weekend I'll try to update my stories but just know I got a lot of homework so I make no promises.