Chapter 20

Kayla's concert was tonight, and her birthday is tomorrow. She was really excited for doing a show where it all started. When she did a soundcheck there was already about over a hundred people waiting in the hot sun. When she preformed at city walk for the first time ever there was maybe 50 people, she was excited to see how many people showed up to the real show later. For the fans who were waiting for the sound check she have everyone a bottle of water for waiting and since it was around 90 degrees.

"Okay guys so I have big news at the show later today and I think you guys are gonna be really happy with it" Kayla told the crowd.

When she did a few songs for her soundcheck she did a small meet and greet for the people who were in the crowd.

•••

Kayla was really pumped up for the show that was about to start. Her family, and friends were their to support her. They all did a prayer then put their hands in and did their chant. Cimorelli, Kayla's mom, and Jason introduced Kayla and before she came on stage the crowd started chanting her name. Kayla ran out to the stage, the crowd cheered and Kayla felt amazing of how many people were there, over a thousand people maybe even more. People on the floor, and people on the balcony where the food court. Security was trying to keep people organized and calm, which were clearly failing.

Kayla hugged everyone who introduced her and kissed Lauren's cheek, Kayla told the crowd that Lauren is hers and that she wasn't sharing, which caused Lauren to blush.

"Okay guys so this song features someone you all know and love. It's on my album and speaking of my album it is out NOW! You can download it for FREE on my website. I wanted to do something for you guys for all the endless love and support you've given me so I wanted to give this gift you you guys. Anyway this song is called Somebody To You I hope you guys enjoy it" Kayla told the crowd. The music started playing in her ears pieces that she had in and started singing.

"Hey You

Hey you

I used to want to be

Living like there's only me

But now I spend my time

Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

Hey you

I used to be so tough

Never really gave enough

And then you caught my eye

Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike

Hey you

Look at me now I'm falling

I can't even talk, still stuttering

This ground of mine keeps shaking

Oh oh oh. Now...

All I want to be, yeah, all I ever want to be

Yeah, yeah, is somebody to you

All I want to be, yeah, all I ever want to be

Yeah, yeah, is somebody to you

Everybody's tryin' to be a billionaire

But every time I look at you I just don't care,

'Cause all I want to be, yeah, all I ever want to be

Yeah, yeah, is somebody to you

Hey you"

"Okay guys so please welcome this amazing and beautiful girl. My girlfriend Lauren Cimorelli!!" When Kayla introduced Lauren she came out and hugged her then placed her lips on her cheek. Lauren then took over the song.