Chapter 6

Besides Kayla, Lauren wasn't doing so sell either. Yes she had a boyfriend but she wasn't happy. To the public she seemed to be happy but when really she wasn't.

She want happy with her boyfriend, and he defiantly wasn't the first choice for one. What ended up happening was that when she left Kayla she stayed with her friend Xavier, they've been friends for so long. The night she left she knew if she went back home with her family that would be the first place Kayla would go the next morning. So instead she went with Xavier. He was there at a weak moment, she lived with him for a while then along the way they ended up dating.

Xavier was a 19 year old blonde hair, and emerald eyes. He's was about 6ft.

Lauren never pictured herself dating him at all, he was kind hearted, and her type of guy but never saw the two ever dating.

The reason she chose to date him was because she thought the pain of not having her true love would fade but it hasn't one bit.

Lauren felt bad of dating someone a week after breaking up with Kayla but then saw that Kayla wasn't dating at all but hooking up with random girls. Then seeing she went on a date with Becky G she wasn't surprised seeing that because she knew Becky had a thing for Kayla when they were younger.

Lauren did miss her, probably more then anything. At times she would think to herself that instead of leaving she should've helped her, instead of hurting her. She missed the way Kayla would hold her, the way she kissed her, the way she said her name, the way she would call her brown eyes. She missed everything.

"Hey Lauren" the emerald eyed boy told her when he walked into their home.

"Hi"

Xavier is a nice guy but he doesn't treat her the way Kayla did. Kayla was always able to tell when she was sad, overthinking, basically any mood.

•••

A/N sorry it's a short chapter