Chapter 8

A/N Y'all are so emotional when it comes to this story omg. Go read my new camren story called Two Sides!

•••

A week after Kayla performed her new song Amnesia it started blowing up. She was in the studio recording it so it could be out as soon as possible. It's very likely to be her next single.

Every time she'd record it she would end up in tears in the middle of the take. If she'd cry just recording it she doesn't wanna know how much she'd do when they'd film the video for it.

Kayla was at the grocery store. She was making her way to the candy section, minding her own business, when a girl about the age of 14 asked for a picture with her. Kayla obviously agreed to it.

Kayla's eyes were scanning the shelves of candy. When she found the sour patch kids she noticed there was just one bag left. She reached for it but her hand collided with someone else's. Her eyes looked up and her eyes met a familiar pair of brown eyes.

They weren't Becky's, Camila's, Dinah's, Ally's, Normani's, Kath's, Lisa's, Jason's, or anyone she's recently seen. The eyes belonged to the person she hasn't see in so long. Someone who's she's missed ever so badly. Someone who she hadn't seen or spoken to in 2 months.

The familiar brown eyes belonged no other then to Lauren Cimorelli.

"Y-you take them. You've always liked them more" Kayla told Lauren handing her the bag of sour patch kids.

"No it's fine you take them"

Hearing her voice again was like music to her ears.

"No it's okay, really it's fine"

"Thank you" Lauren thanked Kayla putting the bag of candy in the basket.

"So, how've you been?" Kayla asked.

"Good" the brown eyes girl lied. She's been terrible for the past 2 months. "What about you?"

"Well umm it's a bit complicated right now but I'm fine. I heard you have a boyfriend"

"Yea but I don't think it's working out. I heard you're dating Becky"

"No actually, it was one date it was best if we stayed friends. I'm not in a relationship right now"

"Oh, but are you looking for one?"

"No not at the moment. Just busy with my next album, shows, therapy, and stuff"

"Therapy?"

"Yea I wanna get myself together"

Lauren was shocked and happy hearing that.

"Well I'm glad to hear that"

"I gotta get going but how about we get coffee or something later. If you'd like, you don't have to it's just an option you're probably bus-"

"Same old Kayla always babbling" Lauren giggled. Lauren gave Kayla her new number since she had changed it a while ago.

Kayla was excited for this date I guess you could say. Either way she was really anxious to be meeting up with Lauren later.

•••

A/N KAYREN KAYREN KAYREN KAYREN!!!