Chapter 29

A/N let me know if you could see the chapter

•••

For the next week Kayla hasn't left the house, being afraid to run into Rylie or getting harmed. The video for Somebody To You came out a few days ago and it crashed youtube from the people watching it. Right now I was alone in my room putting together a video of Lauren and I. I'm covering Cimorelli's song Million Bucks but I never told anyone I was going too. Yesterday I was going through my laptop then found videos of us, from last year and some from this year. Me being me I wanted to put a slide show video. I also found videos that I myself didn't take because Jason or one of Lauren's sisters would take it then start filming us at time we wouldn't know. I remember one time Dani had my camera,

Flashback

Lauren and I were over at her house, sitting on the couch watching TV, while her head was on my shoulder. We were sitting there peacefully until Dani came in.

"And here we have the amazing lovely and annoying couple watching what it seems to be...The Hunger Games. Wow I'd expect the notebook" Dani commented.

"Yea she wanted to but I fought her for it" I said.

"She sat on me and said she'll stay like that if we watch the notebook" Lauren informed. "And this chick is heavy"

"You calling me fat?"

"Oh my god no!"

"I know you're just weak" I said picking up her arm and she let it fall. "Dani is stronger then you"

"Ha" Dani laughed. "I'm stronger then you" she said putting the camera in Lauren's face. "And your girlfriend just admitted it" and she out the camera in my face. "In your face ugly"

"No she's perfect" I said wrapping my arms around Lauren then placed a kiss on her nose. "You just called her ugly so how do I put this...get out"

"Fiiiiine" she said and put the camera in both of our faces before leaving.

"She's a strange one" Lauren commented.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" I asked.

"yea" she smiled and kissed my lips.

End of flashback

When I was putting someone of the videos together I heard a knock at my door, that caused me to jump and close my laptop quickly, then setting it to the side along with my glasses.

"Come in!" I yelled. The sore opened, revealing my beautiful girlfriend. "Hey gorgeous" I smiled as she walked over to me.

"Hey cutie" she said then lied down next to me and pecked my lips.

"So what brings you here?" I asked.

"Your brother. He's kinda hot for a 14 year old"

"K I see how it is" I said sounding hurt then getting up, but then being pulled down by Lauren grabbing my wrist. I ended up falling on top of her but she flipped us over so that she was on top. I struggled to get up but she had my arms pinned down.

"I love you and ONLY you" Lauren told me. "Forever remember?"

"Forever" I smiled then she kissed my lips.

•••

A/N sorry it's a short chapter but I feel like I haven't updated in forever. Go check out my new story called Heartbreak Girl it will mean a lot😁😄 I love you guys a lot and just a heads up there is gonna be drama coming up I just don't know how to do it.