Chapter 19

"Mom can I ask you something?" Kayla asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"What is it?" Her mom asked.

"Do you think I could do one more show? Like I haven't done one in a while, and it's almost my birthday in a few days. Can this be my gift? I wanna release my album the day of the the show since it's finish but...I wanna to give it out for free"

"Of course but why so you wanna give your album away just like that?"

"Well I wanna do this for my fans. They've supported me through so much I wanna give back to them so can I?"

"Yea I mean it is fully yours and not the record labels. I'm okay this it. So where do you do your last show for a while?"

"City walk at the 5 tower. That's where it all started, I just wanna go back to where I got sighed, where I first preformed, city walk is special mom. You know I've been going there since I was little, then started going to the free shows, performing there was huge I never thought I'd make it"

"Of course" her mom smiled.

"Thanks mom" Kayla said and her mom kissed her forehead. "Can I go over to the Cimorelli's?"

"Yea. Be careful"

"Always"

•••

When Mrs Cimorelli let Kayla inside the house she heard "ugly" and "Lauren" in the same sentence coming from upstairs. She went upstairs and found the girls in the studio they have. Kayla leaded against the doorframe.

"Who do I have to hurt for hearing the worlds ugly and Lauren in the same sentence?" Kayla asked. Kayla knew that they always call each other ugly apparently that's how they show that they loved each other. Lauren make eye contact with her girlfriend, smiled and walked up to Kayla and kissed her lips.

"Guys were still here" dani commented.

"Babe what are you doing here?" Lauren asked.

"I thought I'd pay by girlfriend a visit since I haven't seen her since last week recording" Kayla told her wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Kayla were about to go film a cover you wanna come?" Kath asked.

"Sure but there's no power paint involved in this one right? If there is I'm not going" Lauren laughed.

"No we're filming Really Don't Care and were just gonna be running around a neighborhood" Kath informed her.

"Yea sure"

"And when we filmed Boom clap it wasn't that bad" Lauren said.

"Oh really?" Kayla asked.

Flashback

"Okay that should be enough footage for Lauren" Kayla said as she stopped filming. She started going through the footage she took of Lauren. She tooked up seeing Lauren walk up to her with a hand behind her back. "Laur I know what you're going to do" Kayla said and stared backing away slowly.

"I just want a kiss" Lauren informed her, continuing to walk towards Kayla. Lauren then started to chase after Kayla around the mountain, what Kayla didn't realize Lauren had nothing in her hands. "CHRIS KATH GRAB HER!" Lauren yelled. Christian and Katherine them grabbed Kayla holding her right so she wouldn't be able to run. Kayla struggled to get out of their right grip but failed. Kayla's eyed grew wide as she saw Lauren ran towards her with a bucket that was filled with red power paint.

"Laur please don't" Kayla begged. Lauren obviously didn't listen because she then dumps the bucket on her leaving Kayla covered in red power from head to toe. Kath and Christian let her go and once they did Kayla sneezed making the power fly everywhere. Everyone laughed. "Not cool Laur" Kayla said and shook she head trying to get the powder off.

"Oh come on babe I'm sorry" Lauren said and pulled Kayla into a hug. Kayla signaled to Amy to give her the bucket of green power to her. Amy did and before Lauren pulled away Kayla dumped the bucket on Lauren's head and a bit on herself as well.

"Now were even" Kayla laughed.

"You're lucky I love you"Lauren smiled.

End of flashback

"Not to mention you stained my white v be that I was wearing that day" Kayla told Lauren.

"We told you not to wear white" Lauren laughed.

•••

"They say there's a gem hidden in these words" Dani said looking into the camera which Kayla was holding.

"Weirdo" Kayla commented. Kayla started to film Lisa but dani was in her personal space with her hair in her face and sweater covering her head. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOU PSYCO" Kayla yelled/laughed and dani ran away.

Kayla then started filming Lauren do her part.

"Why am I dating you?" Kayla laughed as Lauren rolled on the ground.

"Because you looooooove me" Lauren told her as she got up.

•••

A/N sorry it's a crappy chapter but I got sick yesterday. Sorry guys. I love you and you're amazing❤️