Chapter 34

A/N I got the timing for this story messes up and I'm really confused on the year and months now. I'm not sure if I'm right but it think Kayla and Lauren are 16 and it's like April, if not then shut up and leave it like that. And I'm probably gonna end this story soon because I don't know what else to do with it and I have other stories to work on and school is a pain in the ass.
•••

While Kayla was looking through her photos and videos on her laptop she found a video of her and Lauren. She played it and the first thing she saw was on the screen was 'Lauren's got me good. See what I did there? No? K." She let out a laugh because that is something she would do. The video played and music to Cimorelli's song You Got Me Good played but instead of their voices it was her own. Pictures of her and Lauren played with the music, along with gifs from tumblr she found before the accident.

"If you were a grade you'd be an A plus" Kayla, during that part of the video she was against a brick wall with Lauren. While she lip sang that part to her she pointed at Lauren with her index finger, while her thumb was straight up, and winked at Lauren, who couldn't help but laugh at her girlfriend's dorkiness.

"Ooh, baby, you know you got me
You're the last thing I wanted
But the first thing I need" Kayla held Lauren's hand lip singing, while Lauren was looking at her like she was the love of her life. Maybe because she was.

When that video ended the second video said 'Kayren 6•28•14 - forever' the music was a mash up of her original song Voodoo Doll and Cimorelli's song Million Bucks. The date was May, 28, 2015

When I video ended the screen showed a picture that Kayla had took when they first hung out, when Kayla showed Lauren where she'd go to think. On top of the picture it read '#1YearOfKayren Happy Anniversary princess, lots of love - Kayla'

She tried to remember as hard as she could for the ten months she had forgotten. She couldn't not matter how hard she tried.

"Mom's taking me to get a hair cut, she asked if you wanted to get yours cut too" Jason said pulling her out of her thoughts.
"I'll be right down" she said closing her laptop, then putting on her black converse.

•••

"My hair is so fucking rad" I said fixing it, while looking at myself on the car window after getting it freshly cut. (A/N like a mix between the picture and the guys hair at the end)
"You're not punk rock" Jason told me.
"Not with that attitude" I said flipping my hair to the side, then getting in the passenger seat in the car.
"Dude you're wearing a Becky G shirt" he pointed out.
"I'm punk as fuck"
"No you're not sweetie" mom said.
"MOM!" I yelled.
"HA" Jason laughed.
"Shut up" On our way home I got a text from Lauren.

From: Lauren
Hey wanna hang out?

To: Lauren:
Yea sure I'll be there in a bit

"Mom can you drop me off at Lauren's?" I asked.
"Sure"

When I knocked on the Cimorelli door I was greeted by Katherine, she let me in, telling me Lauren was in the living room with her other sisters.

"Hey" I greeted walking in, everyone else greeted back. Lauren got up from her seat, walking over to me, placing her lips on my cheek.
"You cut your hair?" She asked.
"Yea pretty much"
"In the time we've been together I havent really felt your hair"
"Well I haven't touched your eyebrows"
"Why is everyone obsessed with my eyebrows?"
"Because they looks so fricking soft"
"And you have touched my eyebrows"
"Well I don't remember that do I?"
"You can touch my eyebrows if I can touch your hair"
"Mmmm....fine" I felt Lauren's fingers run through my hair, messing it up a bit, but I didn't care. I always hated people touching my hair, but I really enjoyed the feeling of her fingers in my hair. My eyes met hers, that made her blush, I was fighting the erg not to kiss her no matter how much I wanted to.
"Your hair is really soft" she said taking her fingers out.
"Can I touch your eyebrows" she nodded. I ran my index finger across her eyebrows. "Oh god they're so soft" I said after a bit. I then went over to the mirror that was hung over a small table fixing my hair since it was messed up now. I stuck my tongue out a bit at the corner of my mouth as I was messing up the back of my hair trying to get it to stand up. "Lauren I have to talk to you" I said walking to her after fixing my hair. "Can we go upstairs?"
"Yea" I took her hand feeling electricity being shot through out my body, but it wasn't because she rubbed her feet against the carpet. We entered the room she shared with her sisters then she closed the door behind us. "What did you wanna tell me?"
"How come you didn't tell me we dated before the accident?" I asked, she stayed silent. "Lauren it's things like that I needed to know, even if I didn't remember"
"How did you even find out?"
"I was going through videos on my laptop, and I'm sorry that our anniversary is coming up" I saw tears filling her eyes when I mentioned our anniversary. I pulled her into my chest, holding her close to me. "I'm sorry"
"It's okay" she said sniffling. "It's not your fault"
"But I feel like it is. Lauren I do feel things for you that I haven't felt with anybody else. Do you think we could be together? Maybe if we get back to how we were I'd get my memory back."
"We can try"
"But if I don't get it back before our anniversary then...I guess we go back to being friends"
"Okay"

••••

That was 2 months ago. It's June 27 our anniversary is tomorrow and I haven't gotten my memory back. This is my last day to get it back and I'm praying that I do. I can't be just friends with Lauren, it impossible.

Lauren and I were skateboarding around the beach parking lot. I was skating then chose to get my board on the bench, but ended up hitting my head on the bench. I felt something drip down my forehead, I knew it had to be blood. Lauren ran to me, leaving her board behind.
"Oh my god you're bleeding" she said bending down to my level.
"Take off my shirt, then just place it on my head" she did as she was told.
"I better get you to the hospital you could have a concision"
"Oh great another one" I said sarcastically. She helped me up, me almost falling over.

•••
"Well there's no head trama or concussion and you didn't need stitches. You're gonna be fine, but you're gonna have some head aches, I have Lauren the prescription for the medication" Doctor Lancaster told me, he was the doctor that took care of me when I was in a coma. "How's your memory?" He asked.
"I don't really know honestly"
"Let me a memory you had with Lauren before the accident" he said
"During Argentina's game in the World Cup we played soccer me and Jason against Lauren and my mom. Then I guess I was a sore loser because they won. I bent over to pick up the ball then Lauren slapped my ass"
"Can you tell me another one?"
"Umm.. I remember Camila Cabello being a suspect to hurt Lauren and I"
"Another?"
"I remember Lauren's parents picking me up from the studio. Lauren took Dani's phone, then dani called me normal and Lauren basically laughed her ass off"
"One more"
"I was in the car with Lauren and Lisa then Lisa ran over a traffic cone"
"Lauren are these memories true?"
"Yea" she said a smile growing on her face. "Wait Kayla, what did I get you on our one month anniversary?"
"You got me my guitar pick necklace that I am wearing" I said taking it out of my shirt, since I brought an extract clean shirt before we went to the beach, I showed her the necklace and she smiled. "Not to mention I haven't taken it off at all, and for you I got you a silver bracelet with a heart on it with and the engraving saying 'finding you was so hard but loving you is easy' and our initials and the day I asked you out which was June 28, 2014" Lauren's eyes were filling with tears and she rushed over hugging me tightly.
"Seems like you have your memory back, well you can leave when you're ready, and keep your wound covered so it won't get infected, and take it easy" dr Lancaster told me.
"I will" I said as Lauren pulled away. When he left Lauren had tears running down her face. "Brown eyes don't cry" I said whipping them away.
"We don't have to break up"
"I wasn't gonna break up with you of I didn't get my memory back. Even if I don't remember I wouldn't have at all, I couldn't be away from you"
"I love you so much"
"I love you too" I placed my lips on hers, cupping her cheeks kissing her passionately. "I love you so fucking much and nothing is gonna change that"
"I love you too"