Chapter 11

A/N y'all should like talk to me text me if you're a wattpad reader text 2 to 22444 😁

•••

"Amnesia is about someone breaking up with you and leaving you, then just being really hurt about it and just hoping to wake forgetting all the memories" Kayla said looking into the camera.

The was on the set of the music video for amnesia and talking about the meaning behind the video and song with the interviewer that was behind the camera.

"Well the video is really hard for me especially when were doing my shots where I'm just singing into the camera. We'd have to stop filming for a bit for me to pull myself together because I'd be crying, the tears I've shed in the video are real, they're no like fake tears or whatever, they are 100% real" she explained to the interviewer how she felt about the video.

"Well the lead girl is very beautiful but she's straight so if my fans start rumors about me and Lucy is not true"

"Well the scenes that are hard for me is in the bridge of the song. What happens is that the video ends up being a dream so I wake up from the dream with Lucy next to me and I pull her into my arms, that scene and when I'm lip singing against the wall"

Once they finished filming the video Kayla rushed home. Surprisingly she didn't get a speeding ticket. She had her dinner date with Lauren tonight so she had to get dressed and start cooking. Lauren was coming over at 9 and it was 6 so she had 3 hours to get ready.

The second she got gone she rushed inside and took a shower. Once she was done she blow dried her hair, the getting dressed in a plad blue shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse. She took one last look in the mirror and felt confident in herself.

Going downstairs to the kitchen she already knew what what she would make for Lauren, chicken and spaghetti.

While the chicken was in the oven and the pasta was boiling she set the table. This was the first time in a while she's having dinner AT the table. After Lauren left she would make dinner for herself and eat on the couch since she didn't have anyone to eat with.

Once she was finished everything it was 8:57 so Lauren was gonna be here soon. Once Kayla noticed that she felt overwhelmed by it.

Kayla sat on the couch with her leg jumping up and down, staring at the turned off TV screen.

Minuets felt like hours as she waited. It was only 8:59.

There was a knock at the door and she felt her heart racing, and palms sweating. She got up and walked towards the door. Before she answered she took a deep breath. She opened the door and saw her ex girlfriend standing there wearing back shorts, pink crop top, red Adidas, and a flannel wrapped around. Lauren's outfit reminded Kayla of when they were younger.

"You look amazing Laur" Kayla complemented.

"Thank you, so do you"

"Come in" Kayla said moving aside.

•••

After dinner the two girls were on the couch watching a scary movie. Lauren was scared so she was cuddled up into Kayla's chest. It felt like old times.

When the movie was over Kayla heard sniffling coming from Lauren.

"Hey it's just a movie, nothing is gonna hurt you, not with me" Kayla said softly rubbing circles on Lauren's back.

Lauren looked at Kayla with teary eyes.

"I've really missed you" Lauren said softly, almost a whisper.

"I missed you too"

The two started leaning in pressing their lips together. The kiss with so much passion and love. Something they both missed deeply.

Lauren straddled Kayla's waist cupping her face with her hand. Kayla placed her hand on the back of Lauren's thigh lifting her up caring her to the room they used to share.

Kayla laid Lauren on their bed then reattached their lips together. Lauren's hands moved from Kayla's hair to her torso unbuttoning her shirt, then taking it off throwing it across the room. Kayla's hand made their way up Lauren's shirt feeling her soft smooth skin. She took off Lauren's shirt in one swift motion. Kayla noticed a six pack forming on Lauren's stomach from the lines forming on the side.

"When that happen" Kayla asked out of breath.

"Couple months ago" Lauren told her and brought Kayla's lips back to hers.

Pieces of their clothing flying everywhere in the room. They two missed each other's soft touches, they missed everything.

•••

A/N KAYREN✊