Chapter 35

A/N I'm ending this story soon, probably in the next chapter. And y'all are gonna kill me for it probably.
•••

"What's up guys it's been a while since I posted on here. As most of you know I was in an accident that had me lose my memory. I lost about a year of memories, so I forgot about 10 months worth of memories. So basically me singing, and Lauren. But yesterday I regained my memory back which was because I hit my head on a bench" I said and started laughing a bit. "As you see here" I said pointing to the bandage on my forehead. "Nothing serious I promise. I just wanted to say thank you for all the support and understanding my situation. Also I apologize that I haven't uploaded any covers in a while, or new music. Buuuuut I will be releasing a new EP tonight at midnight. It's nothing special I just put this together at the last minute. And today is the year anniversary of Kayren! It's crazy how much time flies so before the accident I put together a slide show. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the support guys I love you to the moon and back forever and always. You're all incredible people and deserve happiness anyway I hope you enjoy this Kayren video. Happy anniversary Lauren" I edited the video then putting in the slideshow of Lauren and I.

It was our one year anniversary. Yesterday when I got home from the hospital I fell asleep, and didn't get time to plan anything special for Lauren and I. I was scared of how she'll react to it because this is something she's been looking forward to. Thankfully I was able to hey her present.

•••

"Wait you're not mad?" I asked.
"No I get you didn't have time to plan anything, I do. I'm not blaming you. I'm fine with just cuddling with you, watching movies. I'm 100% okay with it. Plus it's cute how you made a homemade tent"
"But I just feel bad-"
"Babe it's fine" Lauren smiled, and pecked my lips.
"Well shall we enter the fort?"
"Did you just say shall?"
"Yes"
"You're cute"
We entered the fort where I had pillows, blankets, and lights hanging. There was also a movie projector.
"This is so cute" Lauren commented.

•••
"You're not serious?" Lauren said after I told her my speech with tears filling her eyes.
"I'm dead serious Lauren. You're not just my girlfriend but best friend. I fell in love with someone that's true, and doesn't make me shy. Lauren I love you so much, yes were still underage. Marry me, you're the one I've waited for and I want be with you forever. Marry me Lauren Christine Cimorelli"
"Yes. Yes I will marry you" she said then pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "I love you so much" she said before attaching out lips together.
"I love you too" I slipped the ring on her finger, then intertwined our fingers together. "Were closer to forever"
"Forever"