Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up with a hang over. Everything was kind of a blur. I turned my head to the side and noticed a female next to me.

What the fuck did I do last night?!

It took me a second to realize I was naked and so was the other girl.

"Good morning" the other girl stretched out. Kayla realized it was Becky who she had sex with last night.

"Hey" Kayla told her wrapping her arm around the other girl.

"Can I tell you something?" Becky asked.

"Yea anything"

"I've had a crush on you since we went on your together" Becky admitted.

"Well honestly I've had a crush on you too. With that said how about I take you out tomorrow"

"I'd really like that"

"Hey I gotta go I gotta head to the studio today" Kayla told Becky getting up from the bed and putting her clothes on from the night before.

•••

Ally ended up picking up Kayla from Becky's place taking her home for her to get dressed since she gave Ally her car last night.

Kayla walked into the studio finding her co song writer Shawn on his phone.

"You're late" Shawn told her not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Oh boo hoo no one got shot" she told him taking off her leather jacket.

The two always had a love hate relationship for the past 2 years, always making fun of one another.

"So where did we leave off of where are you know?" Kayla asked taking a seat in the rolling chair.

"We only got the first verse finished them were almost done with the chorus" Shawm informed her.

•••

"I'll get over the way that you got over me

I know that I'll make it there eventually

Get my heart to erase somehow

And stop wondering where are you now

If I gave it all to someone else instead

Would you pack your bags and get out of my head?

Someday I won't even look around

I'll stop wondering where are you now" Kayla sang trying to fight the tears that wanted to escape her eyes.

"You okay kid?" Shawn asked her.

"I um yea I'm fine" she lied.

"You miss her don't you"

"More then anything. Everyone Lauren and I used to hang out with are asking me why I'm never around anymore. I asked them how she's doing and they told me she has a boyfriend that she's doing fine. It hurts to know she's happy, it hurts that she's moved on"

"So you don't want her to be happy?" Shawn asked.

"I do want her to be happy it just hurts that she is" Kayla said and a tear escaped her eye. "We should get back to work"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea I'm fine" she lied.

•••

Kayla walked into the club with the girls of Fifth Harmony. She immediately heads over to the bar while lighting the blunt she rolled up.

Kayla leaned against the bar waiting for the bar tender holding the blunt between her thumb and index finger.

When she took her shot she saw a familiar figure walking into the club with a guy's arm around her waist.

She shrugged it off thinking she was seeing things.

Later that night Kayla realized that the familiar figure was Lauren. Instead of walking over to her and tell her what she's been wanting to tell her for the last month, she went over to Ally that she was living.

Kayla called Jason to come pick her up because 1 she was wasted 2 the girls drove her.

He's been mad that she was wasted and be didn't enjoy his older sister seeing her like that.

Jason spent the night at his wasted sisters house because he would be worried if she'd do something stupid.