Chapter 15

A/N this chapter is kind of short and y'all might hate me at the end😁😘

•••

"Do what's your relationship status right now all your fans have been dying to know" the interviewer asked Kayla.

"Well honestly I don't really know. It's complicated, and with my fans I am always completely honest with them, I tell them everything they wanna know but right now with my relationship status I don't really know"

"So are you back with Lauren?"

"Like I said before it's complicated"

•••

A/N this part was inspired by FranTAMYL

•••

When Kayla was finished with her interview she was waiting for Lauren to pick her up. After she did the two went to home-depot for paint for their bedroom. Before they broke up they wanted to paint it but never got around to it. They decided to paint it electric blue. They two girls made their way back to their house with 4 buckets of paint in the back. They started painting the room once they got home.

"Baby look" Lauren said causing Kayla to turn around, once she did Lauren painted Kayla's neck with the brush.

"You little!" Kayla yelled. Kayla then dipped her hands in the paint and started chancing Lauren around until she finally caught her that caused both of them to fall on the floor. Kayla rubbed her hands over Lauren's face leaving the blue paint behind.

The two had more paint on each other then on the wall. Once they finished the two buckets of paint the had brought in all of it was on each other.

"Looks we gotta get the other two buckets from the car" Kayla said whipping some of the paint off with a rag.

Lauren and Kayla made their way to the car but Lauren didn't cross the street. While Kayla didn't look both ways she just walked. There was a loud horn and Kayla heard Lauren's voice yelling "watch out!" at the top of her lungs. Suddenly everything went black for Kayla.