Chapter 31

Lauren's POV
"She's in a coma, there's a 90% chance she'll be able to make it. We were able to get the bullet out thankfully. We're trying to do everything we can to help her, but if she doesn't come through in a few months we'll have to pull the plug,bwhen and if she wakes up. I'm sorry. You can see her in a bit." the doctor told us. I felt my heart break even more that I didn't even think it was possible. She's in a hospital bed fighting for her life, I can't lose her, I won't. If I do then, what's the point of even being alive anymore? I'd lose the person that understands me, more then anyone else, the person that's there 24/7, the person that's able to make me laugh until I cry. She gave me forever in little time. I'm giving her forever, no matter what.

"You can see her now, but one by one" the doctor said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Lauren, you wanna go first?" Jason asked.

"Yea" I replied in a weak voice, then whipping my tears. I stood up from the chair I was sitting then, then walked to Kayla's room. Entering the room I felt like collapsing right then and there, seeing her lying in a hospital bed, looking lifeless. The monitor was beeping, signifying that she was still alive.

I sat down in the chair next to her bed, taking her hand rubbing it with my thumb.

"Baby, I don't know if you can hear me, just" I started then paused, trying to hold my tears back. "You have to pull through this, please. I need you, more then anything, but not just me, Jason, your mom, my family, your fans, everyone, we all need you. Please I know you're strong, you have to wake up, please" I felt new tears rolling down my face, then I whipped them away with my other hand. "Please Kayla. You said forever, and gave me forever, please. You have to fight. I know your tell yourself that you're worth nothing and have no reason to be alive, but please fight for me, if not for me then for your family. You have to wake up" I told her then placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you"

Everyone else came to see her, but I never left her side, and I don't plan to, not until she wakes up. I spent the night by the windowsill, since it was spaceish, with a blanket and pillow the nurse had given me.
•••
A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated and this is short but school is a thing, along with marathon training.