Chapter 9

A/N I was inspired to write this chapter after my friend nominated me to do the ice water challenge. It might be a bit short.

•••

Kayla was on her phone scrolling through her Instagram timeline being bored as ever. She then sees her notifications saying she has a new comment. She noticed it was a video she was tagged in and that it was from Lauren. She went to the video and it was on of Lauren.

"I was nominated to do the ice water challenge by my sister Dani and I nominate the people bellow. Let's do this" Lauren said looking into the camera. Christina then comes and throughs a bucket of water on her.

Kayla laughed at her ex girlfriends reaction. Seeing her screaming and running away. Her eyes go to the comments and noticed that Lauren tagged her to do the challenge along with Katherine, Amy, and Kayla herself.

Looks like she's not gonna be bored anymore.

Kayla went down stairs and filled a bucket with ice, taking it to the back yard and filled it with water from a the hose in the backyard. She set up her phone camera and pressed record.

"I was nominated by Lauren Cimorelli. I hate you the people I nominate are down below." She then takes ahold of the bucket of water in front of her, lifting it up and dumps it on herself.

She drops the bucket on the floor, and starts freaking out with the ice cold water on herself now making noises that weren't human as well.

"I HATE YOU LAUREN!" She shouted before stoping recording. Kayla then realized she was wearing a white shirt and her pink bra was visible.

Oh well fuck it. She thought to herself because she was not doing it again.

She uploaded the video on her Instagram nominating Jason, Becky and Camila from Fifth Harmony.

People went crazy because this small Kayren interaction, not just today but someone took pictures of the two yesterday when they ran into each other at the grocery store. The shippers started saying that Kayren was back together.

•••

Mean while with Lauren, she was getting out of the shower after doing the challenge. She went to Kayla's Instagram and saw she posted a new video. She clicked on it and watched her ice bucket challenge.

Lauren laughed extremely hard seeing Kayla's reaction to it. When Lauren noticed she was able to see her ex girlfriend bra through her shirt. Lauren but her lip at the sight of it.

She saw the comments saying that Kayren is back together and stuff like that. Lauren wished they were back together.