Chapter 24

A/N I injured my hip during practice and it hurts so bad that I'm crying about it. I honestly hope I just pulled something and nothing serious because I have my first race a week from tomorrow. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning to see what's up. If I'm not able to run in the race or practice I will seriously cry . I can't even walk right. I'm sorry this chapter sucks and short, I'm really tired and I'm in pain.

•••

Lauren left this morning for Florida and she's not coming back until Monday, today it's Friday. There was a chance that Kayla would be able to go as well but on Saturday. She had to get everything ready for the music video she's doing with Lauren for Somebody To You. Sadly she wasn't gonna be able to make it to the show.

The day after the her concert at city walk she found out her website crashed because of everyone downloading her free album. Once it was back up and running it crashed once again, it had around a million downloads. In the first hour of it being released it had over 100,000 downloads, the website crashed after an hour.

Kayla tried doing everything she could to get everything ready as quickly as she could. She had to know where they were gonna film, greeting extra people for the background, and so many other things. She had to do 3 days of work in 1 day.

While Kayla was going through her laptop her phone rang, she answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

"What?" Kayla said aggressively.

"Well hello to you too" Lauren said sarcastically.

"Hey babe" Kayla sighed.

"You okay?"

"Yea I just...really wanna see you in Florida"

"If you can't make it I get it, I don't want you being stressed out"

"Thanks, but I just wanna meet up with y'all and come on it's Florida"

"Yea I guess. I just don't want you stressed out, plus it's raining"

"I still wanna be able to go"

"Please don't stress out if you can't come it's okay"

Kayla sighed. "Okay"

"I gotta go do a soundcheck I'll talk to you later"

"Okay. I love you"

"I love you too"