Chaptee 22

"Come on get dressed were going out" Kayla's mom told her.

"Why?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"No questions come on let's go, get dressed"

Kayla groaned and rolled out of bed. Her bedroom floor was covered with wrapping paper from her presents he stayed up most of the night opening from her birthday party last night. A lot of her new clothes she was given by the girls of Fifth Harmony were in a pile by her bed, it was mainly Lauren who was able to pick out the clothes. Kayla went to the pile and picked out a tank top with a faded picture of the British flag on the front, along with a pair of white torn jeans. She put on the red beanie that Lauren's brother Christian had given her along with a black and blue stripped one. She slipped on a pair of new converse that Jason had given her.

After Kayla had finished getting ready she went downstairs finding Alaska eating from her food bowl, Jason going through his phone, and mom making French toast. Her mom set a plate of French toast on the table and told Kayla to eat up because they were leaving in ten minuets.

•••

Kayla and her mom drove to who knows where. The car ride was silent except for KIIS FM playing in the background.

"Mom why can't you just tell me where we're going?"she complained.

"Because it's your birthday present. You would've gotten it yesterday but because of the party it was late. And we're almost there"

Kayla sighed. Her head was resting against the car window while her was playing with her lip ring with her tongue moving it in a circular motion. (A/N I actually do this a lot lol)

Kayla gave her mom a confused look as they pulled up to a tattoo and piercing shop.

"Mom why are we here?" Kayla asked.

"Remember when you were 14 you said you wanted your nose pierced?" Kayla nodded. "Well the deal we made was you can get it pierced when you're 16 if you keep your grades up at that time. Which you did and now were here"

"I'm so punk rock" Kayla smiled and got out of the car.

"Yea but then Lauren comes over and you're a teddy bear" her mom told Kayla and pinched her cheek.

"Moooom"

They walked into the shop and a guy named Luke helped them out. He was about 6 foot, tattooed sleeves, green eyes, brown hair, eye brow piercing. He was quite attractive.

Once they got home from the piercing shop Kayla was curious of what Lauren would think. They weren't seeing each other until tomorrow because Lauren's rehearsing for a concert in Florida and she'll be gone all weekend, but once she gets back they're gonna film the music video for Somebody to You.

•••

A/N sorry it was a quick update I have a biology test to study for. And I was I finally had the balls to put myself as a profile picture here wooo that honestly took so much courage to do.