Chapter 16

A/N Okay guys so I'm training Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after school so don't really expect updates on those days. And I have great news not that y'all would care but there's this girl who I've had a crush on for the longest of time we stopped talking for a couple of months then a couple of days ago we started taking again and I've been really happy lately because of it. And I'm gay so fucking deal with it✌️🌈

•••

Kayla shot up out of bed with a cold sweat, heavy breathing and a few tears escaping her eyes.

"Baby are you okay?" Lauren asked worried.

"Y-yea just a bad dream. A really bad dream. Laur how old am I"

"You're 15 babe, you're turning 16 in a couple of weeks,What was your dream about?" Lauren asked sitting up.

"It was about us in like 4 years, you left me for some guy. I went out getting drunk and high to get the pain away of you leaving. It seemed so real"

"Well it's not" Lauren said wrapping her arms around Kayla. "I'm never leaving you. We've been together for almost 9 months I'm not and will not give up on us so easily. I'm in love with you and nothing will change that" Lauren told her.

"I'm just glad it was just a dream. Lo I don't think I'm ready for this whole jussi thing. It's too stressful and overwhelming, I'm not ready for it. I still wanna make music...just not being told when to do it or how to do it"

"It's your choice baby, I'm not gonna tell you what to do"

"I'll have to talk to Simon in the morning" Lauren nodded. The two teenaged girls laid back in bed as Kayla wrapped her arms around Lauren's holding her closer then she'd ever did before. "I love you Lauren. Forever okay?"

"Forever."

Lauren fell asleep after a few minuets as for Kayla who was still awake admiring Lauren's features. She locked their fingers together being careful not to wake Lauren up. She was grateful everything was a dream, that she never lost Lauren, that she never lost Alaska who was sleep asleep in her own dog bed happy and healthy. She was grateful that everything in her dream wasn't real. All she wanted in that dream was to wake up with amnesia and for it to be fake thankfully it was.

•••

It was 3:30 in the morning, Kayla and Lauren were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Kayla woke up feeling a cold wind hit her, she rubbed her eye with the back of her hand pulling the batman blanket over herself. She was about to shut her eyes when she heard a familiar voice, a voice she hadn't hurt in years.

"Daddy?" Kayla's voice cracked.

"Hey sweetie" her dad told her. Kayla jumped out of bed wrapping her arms around her dad's neck, sobbing into his shoulder.

"How?" She asked

"That's not the point of this baby. I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you, of everything you've accomplished. That dream you had tonight is the future, everything that happened was what will happen if you don't quit your label. I don't want anything like that to happen to you, especially losing someone you love deeply"

"But how are you here?" Kayla asked whipping her tears.

"I'm only aloud to come done from heaven when it's important. I thought it was best to tell you this now in before what you become in a few years, I don't want to see my baby girl like that"

"I miss you dad. Why did to have to go" Kayla asked trying to fight more tears

"It was just my time baby. Remember I'm always watching over you, mother and brother. I'm always with you"

"But why didn't you come down while I was going through depression it dating Rylie?"

"Because I knew Lauren was gonna come into the picture, I knew she was gonna do everything she can to make you happy. And did she?" Kayla cracked a smile and nodded.

"So you don't have a problem with me liking girls?"

"No. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy, and if girls make you happy then I'm okay with it."

"Thank you" Kayla said hugging her dad once again.

Kayla woke up once again but this time it was calming. She smiled at the fact she got to see her father once again. She also smiled at Lauren cuddled into her chest, gripping Kayla's shirt, with her thumb in her mouth. Lauren would only do this if she's sleeping peacefully and having a great dream. Kayla always thought it was adorable when Lauren would do it. Kayla placed her lips on the top of Lauren's head, wrapping her arms around her waist, then falling asleep once again.

•••

A/N PLOT TWIST AYYYE ALL OF THIS STORY WAS A DREAM! BUT QUICKLY WAS REAL EVERYTHING WAS REAL IN THE FIRST BOOK BUT THIS BOOK WAS NOT! HAHAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE UGLY! IVE BEEN DYING TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOREVER OMFG! ANYWAY I LOVE YALL A LOT AND DONT HATE ME